Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hooray, Hooray.....a Sunny Day

It was a beautiful day today and the kids just loved being outside. I bought matching swings for all three. It was a "Mommy Moment" for sure! ;) It was Daniel's first push in the swing. He loved it. He just giggled and giggled. Sophia kept yelling "I'm so happy" and Emmie taught Sophia to yell out "Pump It".....imagine that! lol

21 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Sounds like it was a fun day.
How I used to love to swig, if I try it now I almost get sick. Getting old is NO fun!

C's Mom said...

Cute stuff, mama!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Can I come live with you and your family for the weekend? Looks like fun!
How happy am I to see that you are logged in on MY BIRTHDAY!!! April 4th...a good day!

Beckyb said...

I LOVE it - definately a "Mom moment"!!! Hey - there are almost enough swings for the whole Bilby clan - maybe we should come there for our vacation!!!!

Nikki said...

Yay!!!!
Looks like the kids had so much fun...Sophia is a summer gal like her momma apparently.

We also got outside today and were lovin' every minute of it. We blew lotsa bubbles (big surprise, right?)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Moments in life just don't get any sweeter than that.... I am glad you are recording them on your blog... Daniels first swing... Sophia yelling I'm so Happy, that is priceless and I love that big sister is swinging and teaching her little sister... what a wonderful life...

Polar Bear said...

Nothing better than swinging on a spring day!!

Great pictures!

Dannye said...

We always loved the swings are children,,,such great memories...now PUMP IT!!

Verna said...

Looking more and more like summer! And you have green grass! I'm impressed. Ours takes an extra month to green up due to the shade from all the trees. Enjoy!

Praise and Coffee said...

Oh, I am just beside myself thrilled with our beautiful weekend ahead! Have a good one!

Tracy said...

Very cute! Gotta love swinging on a nice spring day!

4D said...

A swinging good time!!

Keep smilin!

Mommy Spice said...

Looks like so much fun. We have got to get something for our backyard. Looks like the snow is gone.

redmaryjanes said...

We too are loving this weather! You have a beautiful family. We'll have to plan a Saturday to bring our families together.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I cannot wait to get a swing set for the girls. I was just looking at them today.

t~ said...

Happy spring swing day to ya!

dawn said...

Such fun. I still love to swing, on a swing that is!

Elizabeth said...

What a sweet family day. Soak it in.

Norma said...

You seem to be such a happy family - and you will be a great family for the new Mei Mei!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have and a lovely day to enjoy together. I enjoy reading your blog!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

a beautiful day and kids never tire of swinging so it is a great investment !!! i am ready for sunny days everyday !!!