We interrupt this birthday celebration to announce that our LID for our littlest Mei Mei is April 4, 2007. Let the journey begin.......
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We interrupt this birthday celebration to announce that our LID for our littlest Mei Mei is April 4, 2007. Let the journey begin.......
|
Add this to your site |
33 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is wonderful news. So happy for you all.
Keep smilin!
omg...don't tell me this or anything! That is great!
Hey Steff!!
I just got this blog, still unsure how to use it... :) hopefully ill figure it out tho!!
Luv Kenzie
Hip hip horray! I am excited to be apart of this miraculous journey!!
Awesome!! I joined the april group today. Lots of people got their LIDs today. Whoopie!
Congrats on that fabulous news!
Yea....such a relief to know where you are. I wish we had this with Taiwan adoptions.
Shelley
Wonderful news !
You know, this blog is so stinkin sweet!
Cute, cute, cute!
I always leave with a smile.
btw - your little family is pretty darn cute too !!
Blessings ~
A BIG congratulations!!!
Congratulations to you and your entire family! I am so happy for you. You have gone through so much this time around. I'm glad that today is a today that brought a smile to your face.
YAY..Big Congrats!! Another reason to celebrate.
Oh.My.GOSH. I am so excited to be LID with you!!! I would join the April DTC group, but I was DTC in March not April. What agency are you with? I've totally forgotten!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray! That's wonderful news.
YEEE HAW!!!! How great is that?!?! SO now the REAL countdown begins.....AWESOME!!
YEAH!!!! Happy Dancing in Kentucky for all of you!!! How exciting!
CONGRATS!!!
Woohoo! Let the waiting begin! Congrats on the good news!
Wooooohooooooo!!! God is soooo good!
That's great news!
April (about 20 days behind you)
Praise the Lord!!! I'm so excited for you!!
Woohoo! Congratulations! April 4th is a happy day for us, as that is Hannah's "Gotcha Day."
I asume ok know this is good news. The problem is I just do not understand all this stuff that goes along with it.
If memorie serves me right ,Becky said it means everything is in place and you have been approved. Am I correct on that?
What ever it is congrats!!!!!!
I just think it stinks what a long wait you have. I still say the second adoption should go faster, and I am sure all you awaiting your second trip would agree.
Good luck!!!!!!!
Yay!!!! I am so happy for you all!
What a wonderful LID! (It is my niece's birthday!)
April is a good month for adoption stuff, isn't it?
This news really made my day!
Congrats on your LID !!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!
Huge congrats!!!
this is huge !!! congrats ... don't ya feel like you can breathe alittle now ... lol
Congratulations!!!
Woo Hoo Stefanie. We are also LID 4/4. I hate that we won't be traveling together though. I will pray that God will speed things up over in China.
Yaay! That's great news - congrats!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Day.... one more step down.
P.S. I love PUCCA!
OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS POST!!! CONGRATS!!!!
WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! So sorry I missed the post.
Congratulations - this is fabulous news!!!
Post a Comment