Happy birthday to you.... happy birthday to you..... happy birthday dear Daniel...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Woohooo you big boy you, have a super duper happy day! from, Daleea, Nicholas and Hannah
Have a wonderful day Daniel. May you have lots of fun and may you make a mess with the cake.Get your hands in it,rub it all over your face so we can see some great pictures tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Sweet Daniel!! I had the best time too last night, I can't believe how easy it is for us talk together. I could just open up and tell you anything. Time just flew by me. I came home and was so excited about our night. I told Tim all about it. Thank you so much for the CD, I'll be listening to it today! I'd love to get together again.
Happy Birthday to Daniel - You know great people have been born on this date! Your Grandma Beckering for one and me too. Miss all of the Beckering gang. Hope all continues to go well and may God continue to bless your growing family.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
14 comments:
Happy birthday to you.... happy birthday to you..... happy birthday dear Daniel......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Woohooo you big boy you, have a super duper happy day!
from, Daleea, Nicholas and Hannah
Have a wonderful day Daniel. May you have lots of fun and may you make a mess with the cake.Get your hands in it,rub it all over your face so we can see some great pictures tomorrow.
Enjoy this beautiful warm and sunny day!!!!
Happy, Happy first birtday to you sweet Deedal!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Happy Birthday Sweet Daniel!!
I had the best time too last night, I can't believe how easy it is for us talk together. I could just open up and tell you anything. Time just flew by me. I came home and was so excited about our night. I told Tim all about it. Thank you so much for the CD, I'll be listening to it today! I'd love to get together again.
look at that face ... he knows it is going to be a great day!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Daniel. Ask for anything you like today - your Mommy and Daddy will give it to you! LOL.
Happy Birthday Cutie Patootie!!
I'm singing here! (Consider yourselves lucky for being spared ;0)
Happy, Happy Birthday, Little man :0)
Happy Birthday Big Boy! Been reading your blog for a while... You have a beautiful family.
I just wanna SQUEEZE him!!! Happy B-day!
Happy Birthday Big Guy!!! Hope it's a good one!!!
Happy Birthday, Daniel. I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday to Daniel - You know great people have been born on this date! Your Grandma Beckering for one and me too. Miss all of the Beckering gang. Hope all continues to go well and may God continue to bless your growing family.
Happy 1st Birthday, Daniel! You are ADORABLE!!!
xoxo, Shana (sophie lu's mommy)
Post a Comment