Friday, February 23, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

Love you forever
My little Heart Breaker at 10 months old.......

19 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Yes I can see he is a little heart breaker.
You have such a nice looking family.And to think one more heart breaker on the way. HOW EXCITING!!!
So happy the prayers have been answered.

Beckyb said...

What a cutie - yep, you are in trouble if he's a heartbreaker already!!!

redmaryjanes said...

He is a cutie! Love that shirt.

LaLa said...

Ok..Annslee likes blondes and younger "men" (she can push them around better) so we need to stay away for at least 25 years or so : )

Nikki said...

Oh yeah, the shirt says it all!
He just gets yummier and yummier!
10 months old! Wow!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

super cute face and super cute shirt ... you are going to be in big trouble soon ... love the new blog colors ...

Dannye said...

he is gonna break quite a few hearts when he gets older. What a cutie!!! and gets more handsome as he gets older too. such beautiful eyes he has (I am an eyes person).

Deb said...

What a sweet little one!

dawn said...

Such a gorgeous little chap.

Carrie said...

Daniel has nothing to worry about with three women in the house(training him) I mean showing him how to treat a lady! :) Don't worry Daniel your in great company! You are a cutie pie!

Verna said...

Holy Moly, can't believe he's 10 months already. And he is MIGHTY handsome.

kitchu said...

Oh yeah... he's a heart breaker all right!! What a cutie!
Kris

PandaMom said...

What a handsome little man! BTW: I love the new purple design...looks great! ; )

Mommy Spice said...

Cutie Patootie!!

I'm so glad about your paper!! We've been praying for you guys!

Pam said...

He is adorable. I bet he is the life of the party there.

Colleen said...

The girls will be falling at his feet!! (I know you don't want to THINK of that right now)

Mr.Brian said...

I did a post just for you!! Nothing to exciting sorry.:) LOL

Anonymous said...

Love u little dee-dal!!

4D said...

He is an adorable little guy!

Keep smilin!