Thursday, February 22, 2007

Happy Dance

We are dancing away over here at the Beckering house! Our form came today and we hand delieverd our complete Dossier to Bethany today! Thank you to everyone for all your kind words and prayers. I really appreciate it!
Hugs......
God is good! ;)

22 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Whoopa!!!!! Let me be the first to say congrats, (at least on the blog).
Oh yes the wonderful power of prayer.
like I've said I do not understand all of this but I know it is great news.
Praise god!!!!

Emmie said...

YEAH I'm so excited! Just that much closer!

Beckyb said...

YEAH - that is SUPER!!!! OK -now on to China!!!

Verna said...

YEEE HAW!

dawn said...

Terrific news and a much nicer end to the day than the poopy beginning!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!! Great news!!!!

Colleen said...

WHOO-HOOOO!!!! So happy that is wonderful news!

Nikki said...

Praise God!
Lily just did the happy dance for you, and I'm gonna try and post it tonite on my blog.
Love you and am soooooo happy!!!!!

Carrie said...

That's really fantastic news Stephanie! I emailed my message to you before I caught up on everyone's blog data. I was sending up prayers for your family as I later saw your need and felt your pain. So glad to hear Bethany has everything in their hands. I know you will sleep better tonight :) Big HUGS to you!!!

Mei Mei Journal said...

That is great news! We are so happy for your family.
April

Shandra said...

I stopped by your other blog too. WOW you are a go getter! 2 blogs how do you keep up?

Congrats on the form. One step closer.

Shandra said...

I stopped by your other blog too. WOW you are a go getter! 2 blogs how do you keep up?

Congrats on the form. One step closer.

Polar Bear said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

I love your blog!

redmaryjanes said...

I am so happy!

LaLa said...

YAY...doing the Snoopy Dance with you!!!

Karen said...

Awesome!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

stay pumped !! you are almost there !

kitchu said...

SO happy for you guys!!!!!
Congratulations!!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fantastic news!!!!!

4D said...

Congrats! Wonderful news.

Keep smilin!

Shandra said...

Dancing in TX for you! Congrats!