Friday, December 10, 2010

{ Our Travel Website }

JourneyToOliviaBannerHomeNEW
Our website to Olivia Grace is up and running. Go to http://www.thestoryofyou.com/. Enter the site and look at the left side bar and you will see us listed under "Ready To Travel". Trust me, I am "Ready To Travel" and be under "In Country Now". ;) All we are waiting for is our travel approval from China. As soon as I know those dates I will post that info and also let you know what this last journey means to me and how I plan to journal it while we are there. I have no doubt that this will be our most emotional adoption and I am ready to embrace it for all it is and all it will be.

4 comments:

Charity said...

I just saw the website up & running at TSOY!!!! OH MY WORD. I can't wait to follow this one. What a blessing it's gonna be. Can't wait to see Olivia in your arms. Merry Christmas!!!!!
Blessings,
Charity

Gail said...

Well I for one am going to be so happy to see her finally with you, Steffie! I know it's been a long and emotional wait.

Can't wait to see Olivia in your arms!!!!

xoxo

Serving the King said...

So sweet! We are awaiting our TA as well! See you in China?!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

this site is where I first ran across you and your Fia!

It's very pretty!

Lea
xo