Saturday, November 27, 2010

{ Thanksgiving }

holiday (5 of 1)
We have really had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I need to get better about
taking more pictures. It seems that once of festivities begin the
camera just sits on the counter, all to be forgotten. We had all of our children here on
Thanksgiving for dinner.
It was really nice.....crazy.....but nice. When you have
3 little ones, a peaceful
dinner is just not going to happen. We also decorated the tree
with more ornaments,
ate at our favorite Chinese restaurant, went to see the Light Show,
David and I got all of our Christmas shopping done
and we got the
last of the artwork hung in Olivia's room. holiday (6 of 1)
We have the house all decorated and I had the cutest
little helper ever to help me
with the clean up. She is such a sweet girl.
Loves to dress up
and be with me.
What more could I ask for? ;)
holiday (4 of 1)
It seems like the past week was filled with school activities. All the kids had feasts in their classrooms. The day Andrew and Daniel did, Emmie did not have school. So........Momma said she had to come attend the sibling parties. As you can see, she is a really good sport
about it. Especially if it is followed by a trip to Starbucks! ;) And Daniel was
beaming having her in the classroom with him. It always brings me to tears
when I see these two together.........they are truly my two miracles.........
I was grateful to be blessed with one.....and when number two came along............
it was an answered prayer. holiday (3 of 1)
The boys really have grown quite close. There are days they are like two peas in a pod
and other days they need to have time apart. There seems to be a bond
there that only brothers can have. I am so thankful that they have each other. holiday (2 of 1)
And just a quick shot of the kids after we decorated the tree. We added a few more
things since this picture and I can't wait to have Miss Olivia in our
pictures next year. We have had much to be thankful
for this past year and the New Year looks to be just as promising. ;)

4 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Looks like a great day. I cannot beleive how big the boys look...yes you must post more often....they are really growing up!!!

Briana's Mom said...

What a beautiful family! Warms my heart!

Mom to my China Posse said...

Your kids just sparkle! Love catching up with you.

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Love the pictures!!! Love decorating for Christmas! All your kids have the most beautiful smiles.

Cant wait to follow your journey, please let me know if you need to talk and have any questions before or after you come back!!

Have a great week!