Happy Birthday (a little early) to my sweet baby boy Daniel. We had a family celebration this weekend and it was all Lightening McQueen. Daniel was totally thrilled with all his (Lightening McQueen) presents from Mom + Dad, siblings and Oma + Opa. I can hardly believe that he is 4. His smile and eyes melt my heart and I thank the Lord for him everyday. I never knew I could love a little boy so much until we were blessed with him. He loves to be outside and do all things "boy". My favorite line that he says to me right now (which he came up with all on his own) is when I tuck him in bed at night, as I leave the room he calls out to me.....
"I love you, beautiful flower"......







16 comments:
Very sweet post Steffie. You are a very lucky "beautiful flower" to have such a handsome boy like Daniel.
Lea
xo
Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!
Happy Birthday Daniel.. He is soooo HANDSOME..
love what he calls you at night..
sooo sweet.. love those blue eyes..
Hugs..
Well those baby blues of his melt my heart! What a sweet little guy. 4 is my favorite age I think. Happy Birthday Daniel, may this year be a wonderful one for you! :)
Happy Birthday Mr. Handsome!!!!! I love 4!!!!! 4 rocks!!!! Have a wonderful Birthday Daniel....I think Mommy should buy you like 100 presents because your so darn cute and Auntie Colleen said so : )
He is so cute!! Those eyes, that twinkle in those eyes:) and that smile..Happy 4th Birthday Daniel!!
Happy Birthday Daniel. He is so handsome in these pictures.
Such a handsome boy. Happy Birthday Daniel!
Happy 4th Birthday Daniel!
Sending a happy birthday to your gorgeous, beautiful boy! How blessed you are!
Beautiful eyes!!! And such a beautiful boy... happy birthday!
stef, it's kenzie. i love this post ohh soo muchh. because i love this sweet boy. :) the second picture makes my heart melt. ohhh. how i love your son :)
Awww........what a precious little boy:) Who knows how to talk to his Momma!!!!!!!!!!!
What a sweetheart! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!
Janet
Happy Happy Birthday Daniel! I just know you and Noah would be best buds. I think he gets a new
"Cars" car everytime someone goes to W*M. Four is such a great age to be!
This gorgeous "BOY" is growing before our eyes. Oh, how he melts my heart with those baby blues from where I sit!
Happy Birthday, Daniel!
Post a Comment