Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Strut

the shoe (2 of 1)

These are the shoes that Miss Teenage Thing will be sporting this weekend to the
homecoming dance. Its all about the shoes.....well... and the dress.....but a
girls gotta love her shoes! ;)

16 comments:

Mandi said...

Those are definitely shoes a girl must have. LOVE them!

Can't wait to see pictures of the dress. Your daughter is so beautiful I can't imagine how she will look for homecomeing.

Mandi

Suzie said...

Tres Chic! Can't wait to see the dres that goes with those sparkly shoes!

Shonni said...

Oh my word...those are really cute!!! What fun!

Gail said...

And you must capture those homecoming events with your camera miss Steffie...can't wait to see!

xo

Heidi said...

I love those shoes!!! I left you an award on my blog!

Shanna said...

My three teen girls are digging the shoes!! Great choice :) Have FUN!

shelley said...

Great shoes, can't wait to see the full effect.

kerri said...

Nice, love them, can't wait for pics..
What fun..

Shawnstribe said...

very cute, i couldn't walk in those :)
I hope it all goes well
xxx
s

Anonymous said...

haha, too bad she cant even walk in them... good thing her very best friend caught them in the corner of her eye... then went on a wild goose chase thru the store for her. she's going to look fabulous. cant waittt. :) see you saturdayyy steffieee.

Kim said...

LOVE THEM..
Can't wait to see her in the whole outfit..
Hugs..

Nancy said...

I am dying to see the dress after seeing the shoes...Very Nice!

Dita said...

Love 'em.......can't wait to see TeenThing in her full regalia!

Jewels of My Heart said...

OOOOOOH! I'm loving those pumps!

Carla said...

Love 'em!!! Have fun!!

Sandra said...

Love them too! =)