Monday, September 28, 2009

Loving You

Fia (9 of 1) Fia (7 of 1) Fia (2 of 1) Fia (1 of 1) Fia (5 of 1)

I hope that you always keep your wonderful attitude that whatever happens in your life happens for the best reason. I hope that you are always thankful for whatever you have and that you never care about what you do not have. You are a very rare person and I am so proud to have you as my daughter. You cannot imagine how happy you make me. I do not worry about you at all. You are everything a parent could wish for. I love you so much.

15 comments:

Carla said...

She is sooo beautiful!

Michelle R Photography said...

What a beauty, Steffie!! Great images!

Gail said...

She is so beautiful Steffie, you capture her so well! The first one is my favorite, though I don't know how you could have one!

Her dress is pretty, love the colors.

Sandra said...

So sweet! We have the same dress ;-)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is such a beauty....these are really great Steffie....GORGEOUS! Love all the colors in her cute dress.

Lisa

Kim said...

BREATHTAKING...
BEAUTIFUL....

Lori Lynn said...

They are all beautiful, but that first shot is my favorite. I could just look at it and look at it, but then, I better get back to work!

redmaryjanes said...

Fabulous photo shoot!!! Beautiful.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

These are all so beautiful!!!And look at that stunning model : ) Love them all...looks like you are enjoying the new lens : )

Missy said...

Such a gorgeous little angel!!! Love the way you capture her beauty!

Stacey said...

She is getting so big! The pics are wonderful! I have been looking for classes in a 60 mile radius of us, and I still haven't found any! Don't have any suggestions for Nashville area do you?

She is so beautiful in the photos!
I know you are proud of her!!

Stacey
LID 8-8-06 for Jadalyn

rottylover79 said...

She is just a doll...so precious.

Jboo said...

What a beautiful post to your lovely little girl!

Janet

Jewels of My Heart said...

So beautiful......................
you have become so skilled at your photography.... just beautiful...

Dita said...

She really is stunningly gorgeous.
What a BEAUTIFUL post for your sweet little angel baby!