Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'll be back

Not sure where the road is leading me right now,
so I will leave you with a few of my latest photo strolling pictures.
When the mind is full of memories and preoccuiped by the future,
it misses the freshness of the present moment.
In this way, we fail to recognize the luminous simplicity of mind
that is always present behind the veils of thought.
~ Matthew Ricard

Bridge Water drops Bench (1 of 1)

Your capacity to love others,

depends entirely on your capacity to love yourself,

and take care of yourself.

~ Thich Nhat Hanh Garden Door Daniel

Our children our are meditation. ~ Jack Kornfield Crane Yellow

It is important to understand how much your own

happiness is linked to that of others.

There is no individual happiness totally independent of others.

~ The 14th Dalai Lama Cactus Stream

Hear what they are not saying. ~ Steve DeMasco, Kung Fu Master Lily

Learning to live, is learning to let go.

~ Sogyal Rinpoche

16 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Be good to yourself. Take care.

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful. I'll give you a call today to see when we can get together. Maybe we need a girls night.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, Steffie! Take care and enjoy your break~~

Dawn

Gail said...

Every single of these are stunning Steffie...you are rockin that new camera of yours. I'll miss you friend and hope everything's okay, we all need a little break now and then.

big hugs to you,

Gail

3 Peanuts said...

These are all absolutely stunning!!! I guess you are really getting the hang of that new camera:)

Love the rocks one.

Kim

Lori Lynn said...

I am loving all your great pictures, especially the blue eyes!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Love you Steffie {{{{hug}}}} I will call you and we can go over things. I will call you later today and see a good night : )

Kim said...

Have a relaxing great time...
LOVE the photos..
I will be here waiting when you get back..
Love ya..

a Tonggu Momma said...

Steffie ~ These are gorgeous images. Enjoy your break and hugs those precious children close.

Intentional Living Homestead said...

What gorgeous photos...only things that God could create...and captured through your lens.

Keep us posted as to where God is taking you!

Kayce said...

Enjoy the time with your babies and family.

Mom to my China Posse said...

Beautiful pictures! I think sometimes we all get so caught up in getting thru our days to get to the next, that we forget to take a breather and be present in our own lives. I am glad to see your taking care of your self. Kathy

rottylover79 said...

Do you sell your photo's?? You SO should, they are beautiful. LOVE the 2nd photo, BEEE-autiful!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

Steffie,

I keep coming back to look at your pictures. they are breath taking. U have an eye.

Lea
xo

Kristy said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Be good to yourself you deserve anything that's nice, and we will all be here when you get back.

Love and blessings, Kristy

kitchu said...

beautiful images :O)