Seeing him in person, he's definitely one of the most handsome little boys I've ever met. Emma is determined that Josie needs to marry him one day..hee hee. We need to plan a play date with all the kiddos sometime in the near future. Hugs.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
16 comments:
BEAUTIFUL...
Love his smile..
Have a great Sunday..
Love ya girly..
Seeing him in person, he's definitely one of the most handsome little boys I've ever met. Emma is determined that Josie needs to marry him one day..hee hee. We need to plan a play date with all the kiddos sometime in the near future. Hugs.
he is so so special:) Truly a little sunshine.
and, u have captured your description of him.
Lea
xo
Awww what a cutie he is!
He is absolutely adorable!
He is so handsome!!!
Debbie
He is just adorable! You are so blessed to be his mommy!
He's caught my heart too, he is such a wonderful child.
What an awesome picture! It looks like he has love in his eyes.
Oh, how could he NOT....he's captured MINE and I'm not his Mother!
He is too cute for words. He just beams of happiness.
He's just precious Steffie and you capture his sweet spirit and personality so well!
Love that precious smile!
Look at that face...I can see why he has captured your heart. I'm sure everyone feels the same when they meet him. You are all truly blessed.
What a great picture -- he is so adorable!
Janet
Post a Comment