Andrew continues to amaze us. He is adjusting so well. Bed time seems to be getting better. He is understanding quite a bit of what we say and he is holding his own when it comes to dealing with Daniel! lol They fight over toys, but what siblings don't? He expresses when he needs a drink or is hungry or when he just needs to be picked up for a hug. He wants what Sophia and Daniel are eating but I am hopeful that I can still get him to eat some of the good food that he likes. Veggies and meat.....which Sophia and Daniel do not. He is all boy and can entertain himself well. He seems to be very good natured and it cracks me up when he comes to tattle on
Sophia or Daniel and babbles away to me in Chinese to tell me all about it. He
loves to be outdoors and we can hardly wait to take him for his first speed boat ride
and get our pool opened!!! I have inquired about a Chinese language class which is on
Saturday mornings. I am planning on taking Sophia and Andrew. Sophia has
The sparkle Andrew has in his eyes takes my breath away. He is such a handsome little guy with a tender heart and a gentle spirit. He can pout like the best of them and be stubborn when told "no". I can still hardly believe he is here with us and that we are done with this journey. It is interesting to me how soon I start thinking about another one. I know that I plan to enjoy this summer and get all 3 children in school in the Fall. Sophia will be in Kindergarten and the boys will go to preschool together......and once the routine is established and life is moving along like it always does.....I wonder where it will lead us? My heart has a little secret! ;)







20 comments:
LOVE the photos..
Looks and sounds like everything is going WELL..
I can't imagine where your wondering is going to lead next..
Happy wondering..
It will be AMAZING...
Love ya..
I'm so pleased at how well the transition is going. The pictures are wonderful. Keep me posted on your Saturday classes. She comes highly recommended.
PS. Josie has chicken pox. Even with the blasted vaccine. ugh.
He is just all smiles,what a cute little one.
And may I tell the secret????Steff is going to adopt aan older child.Like around 50.
I love you mommy!!!!!!!!
Well maybe not.
What gorgeous pics!!! So happy you guys are home safe and everyone is adjusting. Hope you are catching up on your rest!!!
LOL at Mr Brian!!
So glad you are all doing so well!! Andrew looks so happy...such a precious little guy!!
Lisa
I am so glad everyone is adjusting well. I can just hear hinm babbling in Chinese to tattle... makes my heart smile:)
Love
C
What wonderful pictures..such beautiful children you have. I am glad things are going so well. Hugs to you and hope your getting enough rest and getting over the jetleg.
Andrew fits in so well with your beautiful family. I bet I know what secret your heart is hiding!? :)
Andrew is utterly enchanting. Yes, it is clear even from here that he has an incredible sparkle in his eye!
Welcome home again to all of you!
WHAT A SECRET ???? you know that was the only part i caught ... now i really won't sleep !!! crap
Precious! May you guys indeed have a most wonderful summer together as the bonds of love and family grow each day!
He is Darling! I'm glad to hear that he is doing well! I wish we had someone around here that taught a Chinese class... I would want our whole family to take it.. that way when we go to China again... ;) we can communicate with them! ! LOL!
It is just so amazing how well he is doing. I definitely can see that sparkle you talk about in Andrews eyes! He is such a doll. So happy for you all.
That's great that you are checking into Chinese lessons.
I wonder what secret your heart has...? : )
So happy to hear that all is going well. He is such a little cutie.
Have a great weekend.
Janet
He looks incredibly happy- how beautiful to see!
I just sent you an email :)
Sooooo handsome!! Glad things are going well : ) hmmmm...a secret....
Lieve Steffie, ik volg jou blog al een tijd en ik bewonder je moed en
liefde voor alles om je heen ik weet zeker dat ieder mens(je) in jouw omgeving gelukkig wordt, veel liefs
van je achternicht in Holland
A secret...hmmm Beautiful pics. Let me know about the Chinese Sat classes. How awesome for the kids to continue on with the language.
He is so cute!!!! He is adjusting so well...what a cutie pie!
I know about that little secret in your heart LOL I have had the same secret. How exciting!!!
Oh I am so thankful Steffie that he is adjusting so well. I continue to pray for all of you. Maybe South Korea next????
Post a Comment