Friday, May 1, 2009

Sweet Signs of Spring

Spring......just barely!
It is May 1st today and we are just finally having the sweet signs of Spring. It seems to take forever here in Michigan for it to warm up to the 80's like I love so much. Hopefully we are on our way to a beautiful summer.

14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm sooooo ready for warm weather. Come on West Michigan!!

Mr.Brian said...

NO! NO! NO!
No 80's in May please.
Becky and I would like 70's.
And if I want it... well to bad I don't think I'll get it.
Oh well.yes I am ready to have some 70's and sunshine.

Briana's Mom said...

The flowering trees in Michigan were blooming when we were there - it was beautiful! Hope all the dang rain is finally gone though! :)

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

beautiful Steffie.

Lea
xo

Katie said...

Nebraska is not much ahead of you with warmer weather! You just never know.
Can I bother you with a "vacation" ?. We are planning a trip to your state this summer! Is Holland or Grand Haven a nice area for a famiy trip? Or, is there somewhere "better"?
Congrats on your 'lil guy - how cute is he!!

redmaryjanes said...

Hopefully our boat is going in this weekend!
Our dock is almost under water though, our lake is really high right now.
My heart has a secret??? Not from 'the core' baby....I know everything :)

Jboo said...

Love the flowering trees and spring, but am also hoping for a bit warmer weather! Have a great weekend.

Janet

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Just beautiful!!!!! Spring is coming to Chicago too...slowly but surely!!

Shelly and Family said...

Hi Steffie. I have been following along with your journey to & from China in bringing home your little boy - what a blessing! And I must say - I loved all the photos! Can't wait to see more....

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Beuatiful!! Glad spring had finally arrived:)

mommy24treasures said...

hope you had fun with the Things yesterday:)
You finally had pretty weather and it is rainy here!

Michelle R Photography said...

Hi Steffie,
I see you are still going to Debbie's workshop. I am so happy about that. 11 days and counting... Woo hoo!!

kerri said...

It is so good to see the signs of Spring, it makes the soul feel alive.
Beautiful shot Steffie...

Shawnstribe said...

just catching up, wow Andrew is indeed a gorgeous lil man, and your heart...mmm....full of love.
So precious
xxx
s