So......the Consulate will not except our home study due to "ONE" word. Yes......ONE word......"consider" needs to be "approved". Shiyan has already sent an email to Grand Rapids although it is 1:30 AM your time as I write this. Just one more thing for me to stress about. Shiyan says not to worry. That they will fax it in time. If it is not here, we can't leave as scheduled. While I am tryuly enjoying my time here, I am very home sick for my babies. VERY.HOME.SICK.FOR.MY.BABIES!!!!! I can't stay here any longer. Please pray that we get the piece of paper we need in time.
Love you all......






23 comments:
Oh dear! I'm sure Bethany will straighten this out. Don't worry, you will be home with Sohpia and Daniel Wednesday! We're praying that you will have strength and for a safe trip home.
love, Mom
Oh Dear! Always something! We had something similar with Bhavishya! I am sure you will get the paper on time! I am confident about it!
Continue to remain positive!
Big hugs
Saskia
XXX
You will get it...Don't worry..
BIG HUGS
You will be home with ALL your babies soon..
I'm sure everything will work out. I'll be anxious to get an update from you. Safe travels, sweetie!!
OH MAN! Not what you wanted to learn, I'm sure, but it WILL be taken care of, you WILL be able to leave as scheduled, and you WILL have a dramatic story to tell in the years to come!
Andrew is just darling, can't wait to met him!
Oh dear! And, you have got it!
Lea
xo
Done!!!
Praying Steffie...they will get it fixed...God is in control sweet friend. love you!
Oh my gosh....one word?? I am sure they will get it all straightened out this morning. I can only imagine how home sick you are feeling....I hope that everything goes according to plan and you travel home as scheduled!
Thinking of you!
Lisa
...Praying everything gets straightened out and you get home as scheduled!
Take a deep breath, it's going to be ok.
Send me your flight info so I can be there on Wednesday. I'll rally the troops and we'll give you a very sweet little welcome home!
Steffie, I would be the same way....it was so hard when I left my boys at home when we went to get Anna and they were older than Sophie and Daniel. I was so homesick for them so I know you must be beyond the "counting days" to counting hours! I will pray.
We are praying Steffie. I know just how hard this is for you to be away from your babies as I felt the very same way when I traveled for Emma. Hugs and we pray you get the fax in time!!
I just know in my heart that this will be straightened out in time and that you will be on that plane as scheduled.
I can only imagine how desperately you want to get back!
Hugs to you, Steffie!
Oh no! So sorry... but, hang in there! I'm sure they will straighten things out in no time!! Don't stress... it causes wrinkles! ;)
Hugs!
Oh my word.....that is so ridiculous! Hope by now it is all fixed and your next post will say good to go....
One word? That is going a bit overboard. I'm sure your agency is all over it and it will be fixed, but what a pain and added stress!!
Can't wait to see you reunited with ALL your babies!
Praying praying praying my friend and I will not stop until this is turned around and made right and you are home safe and sound : )
Love ya girlfriend....{{{hug}}}}
Oh Steffie...I'm praying this all gets worked out. I'm sure it will...God is with you. :) You'll be home with ALL your babies before you know it!
Oh!!!!! Doesn't the crap hitting the wall EVER end???? AHHHHHH! I'll pray for you to get what you need, but remember that delays are not what we think, but rather under God's control. I know you want to come home, but also know that He might allow a delay for an unseen reason. (As I write this I realize that you probably won't even read it until weeks from now when you have time! Oh well---know I prayed for you here in Texas!)
My prayers are with you and your family... As well I am crossing my toes and finger's just for luck...
Wendy
Hi Steffie!
The pictures in the post below are just gorgeous!!
I will pray that your agency was able to get this taken care of right away and that your travel schedule stays as is. I know your heart is longing to see your babies at home!
I have faith that everything will go as planned. Your tribe will be all together very soon. Andrew is just to cute! I see lots of little girlfriends in his future.
Praying for you,
Stacey
Post a Comment