Ok, I'm crying over here. We would love to come over whenever you are ready. I just can't believe it...pure magic. We've been through so much, but now look at the miracle of your boy.
Oh my word, I'm sittin' here in a puddle...can't stop the tears. What an amazing, beautiful picture of LOVE. SO SO SO SO SO happy for you all:))) Cannot wait to meet the little guy. Gosh, is he CUTE!!!
Steffie!!! Y'all are so darn cute together!!! I have prayed for your family and your new little man several times. Soak up all the joy in these precious moments!!! ; )
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
24 comments:
This photo brought me to tears!
Hugs girl, Jill
I'm so happy for you, Steffie. All those months of venting and crying over the situation has just melted away seeing this picture.
Love ya!!
Beautiful!!! Oh, so beautiful!!!
Priceless......simply priceless...
hugs and love!
Adorable! :)
Perfect! :)
When love takes you in, indeed!
Ok, I'm crying over here. We would love to come over whenever you are ready.
I just can't believe it...pure magic. We've been through so much, but now look at the miracle of your boy.
Oh my word, I'm sittin' here in a puddle...can't stop the tears.
What an amazing, beautiful picture of LOVE.
SO SO SO SO SO happy for you all:)))
Cannot wait to meet the little guy. Gosh, is he CUTE!!!
He is soooo CUTE...
Love it..
Hugs..
This is my favorite photo so far. I love it!!
Mrs. B can you do me favor and tell emily danielle i said hello ;)
Mr. Clouse haha
Steffie!!! Y'all are so darn cute together!!! I have prayed for your family and your new little man several times. Soak up all the joy in these precious moments!!! ; )
He looks so precious. I don't think it will take him too long to realize how much love there is for him with his new forever family.
Sweet Lovin...so happy for all of you!
Oh Steffie - that picture right there...answered prayer! He is beautiful, you are beautiful...need a kleenex:)
Congratulations!
Heather
I am so moved for you guys! God bless you, Steffie!
xxMereT
I check my computer often for your daily updates. What a precious gift God has given your family!! Blessings!
Amen! Love is truly universal...needing no translation at all!
What a great picture of you two!!
Sooo happy for you, Stef!!!
I know how long you have waited to see that smile and hear that laughter in person.....God is good all the time.
What a great picture !
I am so happy for you.
that needs to be blown up ... what an amazing picture of LOVE ..
I just love this picture and the smiles!!
Dawn
Beautiful! Just beautiful! I am in tears!
Post a Comment