Happy Easter everyone......
These are pictures that Emmie took yesterday with her camera while we were out touring as well. Andrew had a very hard time. If he lost sight of me he started to cry. While we walked along, he had to hold my hand in the stroller while David pushed him. While this is hard to see, it does make my heart soar because I think he is bonding to me. As soon as we got out of the big crowds he would smile and look at the people in our group as well. He loves riding the big tour bus. He sits right by the window, points to all of the things he see's, looks at me and talks in Chinese.....lol.....and I say Yes....I see! lol What else am I suppose to do? ;)
Standing by the doors of gold in The Forbidden City hoping for good luck,
Our tea ceremony. This was so much fun. We tried 3 different tea's and had to go through the whole process of how to officially drink the tea, pour it into our little cups and even hold the cups properly. Oh...and the tea had to be drank in 3 sips. It's all about good luck, good fortune and good health. Andrew drank his tea as well. Priceless to see him do that.
Emmie is all about the local Chinese children. She can't keep her eyes off of them. She has already told everyone in the group that she will adopt many children one day. And you know what?????? I believe her! ;) We also have a Pastor traveling in our group, and at 1pm we are gathering as a group in their room to rejoice in our Lord and Savior on this very glorious day. Then, this afternoon we are going to the acrobatic show. We ventured by taxi to the local Walmart today for some more food and water. I love going out here.....it is always and adventure. With the crazy traffic and the gazillion people that are here, it is never a dull moment once you step outside of the hotel.
Happy Easter again......and sending hugs and kisses to my babies,
family and friends back home.











17 comments:
Lovely pictures. I'm so glad you are sharing your journey with all of us. The memories are priceless.
Blessings on this Easter day to the Beckering family!!
PS. Josie's been running a fever of 104. Not quite what we planned for her first Easter. But we're together. That's all that matters.
Happy Easter Sunday to you Steffie and your beautiful family! I am so thankful to God in Heaven that you have your baby boy and will soon be going home to your other babies before you know it!
Great photos Emmie..
Love how he is bonding to you..
HAPPY EASTER...
Love ya girly..
hey steffie! :]
i miss you all!
tell emmie that i'm in love with her shades. she'll know what i mean. ;] i'm so happy for you. and i can't wait for you to come home with him! :]
i love you all.
love, kenzie.
Happy Easter friends! So glad you guys will get to have a personal Easter Sunday service......maybe you won't feel so far away from home! Just love all the pics as you guys are out and about! We are praying to keep the homesickness at bay for you guys and for Peace for Daniel and Sophia as they wait for your homecoming.
Happy Easter Steffie and family. All of your pictures are so amazing and Andrew is just Darling. He alreadys seems so bonded to you all.
you all look so perfect together!!!!
Been so fun following this .
Hope things continue to go well.
Blessings,
Mr.Brian
Love the kiss picture! The newest Beckering is so handsome!
I have been following along and LOVE checking in... sorry I haven't commented.
Congratulations to you and your family. Andrew is so handsome and so precious!!!!!!!!
I love all of the photos!!!!!
Happy Easter to you all!!!!!!
Happy Resurrection Day! God has redeemed yet another child from orphan to belonging!
Andrew is certainly blessing your life, isn't he?
I have tears of joy for you and your family. Andrew truely belongs with you. As for the night terrors, I hope they are subsiding. I lived (still do 3 years later) with them. I always put water on my girl's wrist and hug her real close.
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
OK, the kissy picture is priceless ... I can see Andrew attaching to you ... He looks at you like he understands you are his mommy !!! i love ya and can't wait to chat on the phone when you get home !!!! give Emmie a big hug for me ...
What a cute pucker picture!! As I look at your pictures, I just think about how many requests for pictures Emmie must be getting each day. What gorgeous blonde, curly hair she has! And what a sweet and handsome little guy Andrew is!
Oh how I love Emmie's heart for adoption. May God bless her with the desires of her heart!
The pictures are all so wonderful!!! I am really enjoying your journey. I pray for you all the time {{{hug}}} Night terrors are hard. Livi went through a stage and they do outgrow them...hang tough my friend.
Happy Easter!!!
I love, love, love the photos. You all look so happy. I know you must miss your babies, Sophia and Daniel like crazy but you are just doing so wonderfully, Mama!
Enjoy every minute of your time there with your beautiful dream boy!
Post a Comment