It is with the deepest love I could possibly have to announce that we have another Son. We are over the moon in love with our little man. The call came today and it was a complete shock to me! I will post "The Call", a little about him, his name and how my afternoon went in a few days. Right now, all I can do is stare at his sweet face and cry. Happy New Year.......our prayers have been answered.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






121 comments:
Oh My Gosh Steffie...! OMG! How wonderful & great & amazing this is! Congratulations & I can't wait until you give us all the details...(and some photos!)
I am over-the-moon happy for you guys!
OMG I have chills, Mama!!! I just read and re-read this post... I am sooooooo excited for all of you! A son, how wonderful!! I will barely sleep and am desperate for every little detail!
Congratulations and big hugs to you!!
That is AMAZING news!! Congratulatios and I can't wait to hear all the details!! Praying for God's sweet blessing on him and a fast travel date!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Steffie....... I got your note on my blog and came over expecting some cute pics or something... My mouth dropped open, I have goose bumps, and it knocked the air out of my lungs! Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, Thank You Jesus! How I love answered prayers! I know you had a feeling you were going to have a baby boy.... I am oh, so overjoyed for you my friend.... I can't wait to see his beautiful face.... I know he was worth the wait and will be praying he is in his Mama's arms very soon.
Love you,
Daleea
Look at how sweet his precious little hand is riding on his little pony.... heheee I can't wait to see his little face!
Have I told you how happy I am for you and for your litle guy!
Steffie....I'm crying huge happy tears for you. I've prayed and prayed for you for so long. A son, a beautiful boy. I'm so overjoyed for you. Enjoy this moment with your precious family and Congratulations! You are a mom.
God is so great!
Sending you a gigantic hug, dear friend,
Love, Gail
yea!!! I can't wait to meet him and know more about him!!!!! I am over the moon excited for your family.
Love
Connie
OMW...
I am sooooo HAPPY FOR YOU..
YES...FINALLY..
LOVE YOU GIRLY..
You soooooo deserve this..
OMW!!!! When you said to stop by your blog I just knew it!!! I just felt it!!!!!!! I will email you because I have something kind of interesting to tell you : )
I am over the moon excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see his sweet little face and learn more about him : ) Congrats my friend!!!!! Finally finally finally!!!!! Whooo hoooooo!!!!
Tears of Joy here for you. Double boy trouble for you. Yeah!!!!
Oh my gosh! Oh my goodness! Oh, Steffie B, I am sooooo happy for you All. You know I have a very soft place in my heart for sons and the mothers of them! Congrats, congrats, congrats!
OMG!!! I read this and got chills and tears!! I am so happy for you. You have so much love to give another child.
CONGRATULATIONS to ALL OF YOU!!!
HUGS
Oh Steffie! I'm SO excited for you!!!! I can't wait to see his little face. I told you it was going to be your year!!! (I just didn't know it was going to be now)!!! :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
you know i am still doing my happy dance here .. i think you should come to TN so we can shop for him !!
i feel a huge prayer answered .. i love you all and can't wait to kiss his face !!!
That is SOOOOOO incredible, Stef!
I am OVER THE MOON right along with you...
Cannot wait to hear more!
I think a phone call is in order - I'll be callin' you this week, girl.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WHOLE TRIBE!
Steffie,
Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy and so surprised! We need details friend! I am so excited for Daniel to have a little buddy!!!! I have had to come over several times (it keeps crashing) and I am not sure I got all the info. But congrats!!!!!
Kim
Oh Steffie! Congrats. I've been so out of the loop I didn't know you were trying to adopt another child. I'm very happy for you. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. How old is he and what province?? Details.... :)
We share in your JOY dear friends! WOW! 2009 is in full swing for you guys for sure! We will be praying for you and your precious son as we wait with anticipation for more information! WOW! We are so excited for you! We send our hugs to you all!
I could not figure out what people were talking about with his hand..I just noticed his pic in your header..his hand does look adorable!!!! I am so HAPPY FOR YOU:)
What a Wonderful Surprise!!
I can't wait to hear the details :)
Happy New Year To You, it's gonna be a great year!!
lora
I just knew it! I am soooooo happy for you right now and doing the happy dance for your family. Daniel is going to love having a baby brother to hang out with. Poor thing has been outnumbered for too long now. LOL!
I can not wait to see his precious face! I will be checking your blog a million times to see the details about this precious child.
Love you lots and CONGRATS. Being that we won't be travel mates now, I still feel we will meet one day. Somehow, some way.
Love,
Adele
You absolutely CAN'T leave us hanging like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HURRY UP AND TELL US EVERYTHING!!!!!
Congratulations! ; )
Congratulations!
What a beautiful way to start the year...
Steffie!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see your newest little fella!!:)
WHAT???? Ok, I just shaved my legs and I have chill bumps so bad that I am going to have shave again in the morning : ) LOL!
I cannot believe your incredible news!!!! A son...OMW!!! Steffie, I am sooo happy for you guys. I just thought this would be your year. I am with Gwen, come on' down to TN. and we'll hook him up with some new duds.
God is SO GOOD!!! I will be stalking your blog now to hear more.
Lots and lots of love to you sweet lady! Yay, I can go to bed happy tonight : )
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Are you in total shock? This is fantastic news....what a way to start out the new year my friend!! I cannot wait to hear all the details....I am SO HAPPY for you!!
Hugs,
Lisa
Oh, my goodness, oh my goodness!!!! How very exciting!! I am sooo very happy for you, Stef....what a wonderful and perfect way to start out the new year!! Such a blessing! I can't wait to hear more about your newest little man! I bet he is just darling!!! Woohoo!!!!
I saw REFERRAL over on someone else's blog list, and had to take a look. Congratulations! I'm sure you're over the moon!
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? I mean, PARDON ME???? I had no idea! I am SOOOO happy for you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We want details...and LOTS OF 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations, Steffie and family!!!!
Steffie,
I am just soo sooo happy for you and your family. I can't really think of the words to say, other than you are so lucky.
Lauren
Oh, Steffie,
I am just beyond thrilled for you!!! I am just so, so very happy for you and your family!! He has the cutest little hands of anyone I have ever seen. You know I am dying for more! (hint, hint) Praising God for answered prayers!! Woo Hoo!!!
Wonderful !!
I am thrilled for your family !
WOW !! How exciting, I love to follow your blog all the way from England, I logged on this morning before work and was so happy to see your news Congratulations!!!
Katie in England xx
WoW!!!! Congratulations Steffie & Family!!!
This is so exciting!!
I am very, VERY Happy for you!!!
I can't wait to read the story!
Stacy
I couldn't be more excited for you. I can't wait to know more details, dear friend!! Did you sleep at all last night? hee hee
Omigosh!!!!!! I almost fell from my chair! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am beyond happy for you and the tribe!
We need details and pics!!!!! I just can't beleive it! You must be over the moon!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see piccies!!!!!
Crying tears of joy for you and your family!
I just realized that he in on the header!!!!!! Oh how tiny his little hand is on that pony!!!!!
Congratulations again!
What wonderful news! Congratulations to all of you on your newest bundle of boy!
Deedal is going to love having a brother to play with! By the looks of the sweetie on the header, they're virtual twins? Or pretty close in age!
Have a wonderful day, up there on that cloud!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you and the rest of your family! Can't wait to hear all the details!
Dawn
Oh Stef!!! I am beyond thrilled for you and your family!! I see some fun times in Gwen's pool with our boys!! I of course know how it is to change the 'image' you had of your child into another one and you already know all too well what a blessing boys are! Can't wait to hear more and of course SEE that sweet face myself. Share when you can!!
I can't stop smiling!!!
Oh Steffie, what a prefect way to start my day!!!! I love ya girl..and am so very happy for your precious family!!! Email me more girl, when its OK!! Hugs and love and many sweet blessings to the sweetest family!
Love,
Denise
Oh My Gooness, Steffie! What a surprise. I am so excited for you and your family and I cannot wait to hear MORE!!! Congratulations and lots of hugs are being sent your way.
Such wonderful news! Congratulations!!!
Congrats my friend. I am just absolutely thrilled for you! It is truely a happy day for you.
Seriously, I know this wait has been unbearable for you and this is what is right.
A million/zillion/billion hugs and kisses for you and your family!
can't wait to hear details!
Lea
Oh Steffie! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the word referral!! I am sooooooo thrilled for your sweet family and can't wait to hear details and SEE your little man!! Congratulations!
It is just sinking in! I am roaming around my kitchen and feeling so happy I just want to dance!
Lea
CONGRATS!!!! What a surprise!
I'm so happy for you!
Congrats!!!!!!!!
I can not wait to hear the details!!
WOW! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Donna
OM Goodness! I have the chills right now! I'm so over the moon happy for you guys! God is so good!! How perfect to have another son, boy's are so special! I can't wait to hear the details! Horaay!!! Congrats my friend!!
Congratulations!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Did I read it right? How wonderful!!! God bless you a boy!!!! I can not wait to see his sweet face!!!
Congratulations!
I love little boys! I'd love to have another one....mine are all grown up now......
sherri
So happy for you Steffie, I keep thinking about your great news. Can't wait to hear about your new little boy. You probably didn't sleep much last night!
Congratulations! How exciting!
YAHOO!!!
YES!!!!!
I am over the moon, kicking up my heels happy for you.
Happy tears as I type this, I know how long and diligent you have been in prayer. I am so excited.
Can not wait for your next post, soon please, LOL!!!!!
YAHOOOOO! How terrific! I'm so thrilled for you! We need details as soon as you can stop shaking.
Jumping for joy out here!!
Wheeee!
OMG, I am soooo excited for you & your family. You have waited & anticipated for this day for so long, what a blessing. I can't wait to see his precious little face & by the way I do LOVE seeing 4 little things in your header!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Terri
Your last post said you pray that this is your year. Could it get any faster?? It happened like that for us with Caroline. Our agency told us we had the first referral of the new year..and it was January 5th!
How exciting and what a great way to begin the new year! Congratulations! I know you must be over the moon!
Congratulations!!!!! What a wonderful New Year gift.
I had to re-read several times..your blog background is really dark and it's hard to read....I dont know if anyone else is having this prob,but at least I was able to get the gist of the fabulous news!!
What wonderful, happy news!!! Congratulations!!
Keep smilin!
Oh what a wonderful thing to read this morning!!! Congratulations to all of you! I can't wait to follow along on your journey!
What exciting news Steffie..you must all be over the moon with excitement...Congratulations my friend..I know how long you have waited for this very moment...can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your new little boy! Hugs, Janice
I would be over the moon as well!!! Congrats on your wonderful news!!! Can't wait to see his cute little face!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more and see his little face.
WHAHOOOOOOO!!!!! I just saw & posted on Bethany, so of course I had to come over here. I can't wait to hear about him. God is so good. I can't wait to watch your journey. Blessings,
Congratulations!! What a wonderful way to start a brand new year. I can't wait to find out more about your new little sweetie!
Betting you have wonderful dreams tonight!!
Stacey
LID 8-8-06
OMG STEFFIE!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you and your family! I've just been waiting for this moment and it is finally here! I'm praying for every step of the way... I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!
Love you!- Amy
I love you. Congratulations my dear friend and I send so much love to your family too. I cannot wait to see your new son and celebrate with you. Please know that I am happy..very very happy.
This is the most amazing news!!! I am so happy for you!! What a truly amazing start to 2009 for you. I can't wait to read all about your new son and to see his precious face. Thank you for allowing us to share in this miracle!!!
Wow, how exciting! I just saw the little body on the rocky horse in your header. I bet he is so cute! His hand sure is! Congrats to your family!
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful news!!
Am so delighted for you and your family. What an amazing start to the year and an exciting journey ahead. God go with you in all things.
FeeBeeKay
What awesome news! I saw your referral news on the agency's board. Congratulations to you and yours!
What a team your little ones will be.
WOW Steffie!!!! That is AMAZING NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!
Yea for you and your family!!!! So happy for you!
Great news!! Congrats!!!!
I will be checking back to read more.
What exciting news! Can't wait to hear the details. Congratulations!
A very huge Congratulations to you and your family! (followed here by Truly Blessed)
Ruth
Gotcha 9/16/2008
That is WONDERFUL news!!!! Your family has been blessed again!
Enjoy your little one!!!! I can't wait to see pics and hear your story.
Hugs to you as well!
Delurking to say CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you and your family!
Blessings,
Monica
Wow what a wonderful surprise!! I am so thrilled for you and your family! Can't wait to see a picture of your precious little boy!
What a great surpise. My first bloggy friend getting a referral. I can't wait to hear details. Love that you put him in the header to give us a little tease. So glad to see prayers answered.
OMG! OMG! CONGRATS! What great news!!!!!
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
What fantastic news!!! Congratulations to you and your family - can't wait to hear the details!
Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise. So many happy days in store for you. Enjoy each moment!
Can't wait to hear all about this precious little bundle of joy!
Congratulations, Wonderful news!
Cora
LID
4/25/07
Congraz! I am so happy for your family! I can't wait to hear more about him!
Congratulations.....now spill the beans, please. Pretty please.
Awe come on!
Congrats on your Son!!!!
Best wishes for you family!!!
God Bless,
Sindy & Crew
I just got your comment on our blog to stop by... so strange because I left a comment here earlier today and it doesn't look like it posted. Sorry about that because I was so excited when I stopped by and saw your news. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh that is wonderful news... I can't wait to hear more! I know you must be SOOOO very excited!!! Gives me goosebumps just reading your news....
What a way to start the new year!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings to you all!!!!!!
Wow I saw a "congrats Steffie" on someone else's blog and thought it must be you!
Yeah congrats..this is wonderful news!
Ahhh!!!! My heart is so full of JOY for your family!!! I have waited and prayed for this day for your family. Continued prayers and just can't wait to follow your journey once again. It was with great JOY that I stumbled upon sweet Sophia while spending time on my beloved The Story of You....and, then when you arrived home and welcomed another sweet gift of God....your sweet boy, Daniel...and, NOW...well, now...I am just so THRILLED FOR THE TRIBE!!!! Can not wait to journey your sweet Son home!!!.....
Diane....Mama to Joe, Jen, Jana Mei, Jadyn Hua and JOY Hua :)
how flipping awesome. I wasnt expecting this..this is fabulous..congrats
What joy!! Congratulations!! Can not wait to see the pictures!!
WOW!!! YEAH!! What a wonderful start to what is sure to be an AWESOME year for your family! I'm so glad you're off the roller coaster ride. Can't wait to see more about the new little guy!
Adrienne in TX
LID 4-20-07
Congratulations!! What a wonderful time for you!!
What a way to start the new year! Congrats!
what wonderful news! And on my son's 9th birthday! :) Congratulations! I have missed your blog, what an exciting time for you!
OMG!!! Huge congrats. Having a son from China has been amazing for our family. He and his sister have quite the bond.
I cannot wait to hear all about your little guy!
Warmly,
Lori
Steffie!!! WOW! Congratulations!!!! I'm SOOO excited and happy for you! What amazing news! But I don't think we can all wait a few days for a photo (at least)! :)
I just got your email & will write back in the morning!
SO happy for you & your beautiful family!
Love, Shana :)
I guess you have something to blog about now! Congratulations! That's a great way to start the new year.
I am sooooo excited..
I keep looking at him...
He is sooo cute.
Have fun shopping can't wait to hear details and see what goodies are in store for him..
Love ya girly..
You mean the world to me..
HUGS....
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait until you can put his picture up.
I'm sooo happy for your family....God Bless!
Wow, wow, wow!! How very exciting. Congratulations to your family. I can't wait to see his picture!!
Congratulations!!!!!!! Can't wait to see his sweet face!
Shop away! Have a ball!
Congrats! Wow what a wonderful surprise!
Can't wait to see him!
OH YEAH!!! We are just thrilled for you guys. What a wonderful joy you must have in your heart. God does answer prayers.
I just can't wait to see the rest of his picture. He looks adorable on the rocking horse!
Wishing you a speedy PA!
Hugs,
Jody
Just read your update...yes you're correct that you can share his pic when you receive the PA and I'm sure that will be soon. Can't wait to see his sweet face and boys from China are wonderful Steffie, just as much as the girls. I bet he is adorable!
Congratulations!!! So exciting for you and your family!
Janet
Wow - what wonderful news!! So happy and excited for your family and looking forward to hearing/seeing more! Blessings, Wendy
P.S. Did you get my email about the snowman?
Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
YEAH!!!! Praise the Lord!!! Congratulations to your whole family - what an exciting start to 2009 and soon he will be home!
Ashley
Congrats to your family!
How wonderful, please spill details as soon as you hear.
Congrats!!!! How wonderful you have a new son! Enjoy getting ready for some more blue in your house!
Wow!!! A huge congratulations! I just love having sons and now you will be blessed with your own set of double trouble! So happy for your family!
Steffie, I read about it on the Seventh Diamond and I am SOOOO happy for you! Our little Bennett has been the greatest joy and so will your precious son be for you! Amazing love.
Congrats doesn't even BEGIN to cover it!!!!
Steffie, this is fantastic news! We are so so happy for you!
We cannot wait to hear more about him and see his picture!
Hugs from Luxembourg
XXX
Post a Comment