I can't even begin to tell you how much time this girl spends on the piano. She is on it daily, several times a day. There is definite musical talent there which I plan to pursue next fall. She can play several songs and she sings along while she plays as well. Sophia is very creative and artistic. What a sweet blessing. As you can tell by the "bed head" she gets a very early start on her daily practicing. lol I think I get the most joy out of seeing her be so proud of herself when she learns another song. Her smile breaks my heart.
And lastly..........Happy 21 months for us.....I am praying this is our year.






26 comments:
Oh how I wish I could play piano, or at least know how to read music.
Good for her,keep encouraging her.
Congrats on another month down! Right behind you.
Donna
I always wanted to play the piano.. my best friend did growing up and I can play basic...
LOVE those pictures..
Sophia is soooooo adorable.. even with her bedhead and adorable little p.j.'s..
Hugs girly..
Have a Great Evening..
Happy 21 months..
And this WILL be your year..
Keep your chin up girly..
It is going to happen..
Can't wait...
HUGS...
AND, she looks sooo cute playing! : ) I wish I could play. She is such a cutie pie. I hope this is your year, too. I have a feeling...
that is so sweet!
You just reminded me! It is 24-months today for us! Steffie, do you think this is our year?!
Lea
xo
She looks so adorable...a real natural sitting there playing that piano!! Miss Sarah has been sporting bed head a lot these days....it is a constant battle to do her hair...she hates having it brushed...I am thinking a short stylish bob might be the answer...LOL!!
Happy 21....let's hope 2009 is the year for some big changes....better changes...okay...a big speed up:) A girl can dream can't she?
Happy New Year!
Lisa
that is wonderful!
and the blog looks great! I see the creative bug bit!
Happy 21 months down! And - as to little Miss Sophia - wow! The Tongginator has a friend who amazes us on the piano. I'm sure Sophia is just the same. Whereas the Tongginator... LOL... her idea of music is still screaming at the top of her lungs while banging pan lids together.
She is too cute..I would love to get back into piano
Too cute. Does it require a few cups of coffee to tolerate music first thing in the morning???
21 months down. This has GOT to be the year for another sweet blessing. Hugs!!!
Happy 21 behind you! Sophia is a sweetie!
Lovin' the new look of the blog!
I took piano for 14 years, but I'm sorry to say that I couldn't teach her much of anything. It's like speaking a foreign language, if you don't use it, you lose it. My mom is crying now at all the money she spent on lessons. :)
On a more serious note, I sure do hope that 2009 is your year!!
I really, really think it's going to be your year!
I never took piano lessons and it's something I always regreted. Miss Grace is very interested in it too like Sophia and will be starting lessons soon.
Beautiful blog design Steffie, so pretty!
What a cutie! I always wished I'd taken music lessons of some kind.
Congrats on 21 down! Love the new look, too!
Happy 21 months!!! I'm praying this is your year too : ) My girls really love the piano too. My grandmother was a piano teacher and I played in my first recital at 2 years old in diapers LOL
I started my shopping link just for you : )
how fun for Miss Sophia ... I love the new blog look and can't wait to get some dates from you ... love ya!
I so hope that things speed up and 2009 is your year! Sophia looks so precious playing the piano. I took lessons as a child and can only remember one song!! Obviously, I never kept up with it!
Dawn
ps I love your new blog look!!
I love the blog look. I got G a piano (free except for moving it) but we need to get it tuned and I hope to have her take lessons sometime.
Hi Steffie!
The blog looks great...what perfect colors for the winter months!! I would love to learn how to do my own blog.
How great that Sophia is teaching herself how to play the piano. That is wonderful and it sounds like she will really excel when she takes lessons!
I do love my Olympus...thanks for asking! Still have it in auto...but the pictures it takes are just so much better than my last camera.
Happy 2009, Steffie!!!
Happy 21 months!
Sophia looks so adorable playing the piano. Wish Jennifer got up and ran to the piano to practice, we pay for her lessons and now she has to be bribed to sit and play. The crazy part is that she is a natural.
I hope Sophia loves taking lessons, she already has wonderful form!!!
Happy LIDversary to you!!! Your little one is just to cute with that pensive look on her face. My Astrud turns 16 on thursday and she has decided that what she wants for her birthday is piano lessons!! Who knew???? She has never in her life mentioned that, so I guess that will be our next adventure. Have a great week.
Love and blessings, Kristy
the blog looks great.
Good girl! Keep up the practicing!!!!!
Look at her sweet little fingers. What a blessing she is! Happy 21 months. I have a feeling this is your year! And mine too...I Hope!!
look at your little musician there. Just like a pro!
Post a Comment