My dear sweet boy.......
I have waited to see your face for 45 months. From the moment I was standing in China, in April of 2005, I knew that in my heart I would see the face of another. The time I found out I was pregnant, was the time you were being born. I am so sorry my sweet love that you have had to wait for me for so long. I have cried many tears over you and have longed to fill your room with you. I do not know your journey, I do not know your pain.....but I pray that you will feel my love from the moment our eyes meet. I will embrace all of your sorrow and will look forward to seeing your joy. I will hold you through your grief and I will praise you for all your accomplishments. Hold on a little while longer sweet boy.....just a little while longer. I'm coming......I am coming to bring you home to your Forever Family. And I promise you sweet love of mine....that we will love life together......you and me....forever and always.... Mother and Son.





40 comments:
Steffie, I can't imagine what is going through your head and heart now. But, this little glimse is so sweet.
You are top of mind for me right now and I am constantly checking up on you for updates. Please know you are in my prayers as you prepare.
And, I can imagine that you are having fun doing so shopping too.
Lea
xo
How beautiful. Oh, he will know, all right, just like all your other babies know...just how very much you love them.
I am so excited that he will be here soon to join his Forever Family.
So Daniel will have a big brother after all!
Just can't wait to see his beautiful face!
I am still on "cloud 9" for you and your family!
BEAUTIFUL..
Love ya girly..
He will be a special little boy and he will be loved like no other..
Hugs.
Glad you have found the joy at the end of this journey..
You deserve him.. he is soooo HANDSOME...
Simply beautiful Steffie! I'm just sooo happy for you. I've seen so many answered prayers lately. I bet it's surreal after all the months of waiting. God is so good!
Congrats!
So beautifully said!
OH, so sweet....I feel like saying " A clue, a clue" on his age...LOL
So happy for you sweet friend. Oh, and I think FB chat was not being nice last night...anyway, Coby is doing great. I posted his bday pics : )
We who are praying can pray you there and back:) We can pray for instant LOVE....we can pray for quick smiles and many hugs....we can do this, because we who have continued to pray for all waiting families just this week received an answered prayer....you saw his precious face...this week.
Thanking God for prayers answered and for those He already knows we will send up to Him....
Now, hurry up and get approved for travel on this sweet boy of yours...I've been out of this loop for a time now, last time we went on over to China was 2006, brought home an older child, my daughter, Jadyn Hua....
SO WHAT HAPPENS NEXT??? Do you still await PA or are you just waiting on TA??? What is next in the wait for the Tribe, how can we pray specifically for you....let us know and it will be done!!!
What a beautifully written post. He is so loved. His world will forever be complete. All my best!!
Written from the heart, Steffie. Blessings to you as you wait this last little bit.
LOL Laura, I thought the same thing!! :)
I'm so excited for your family, Steffie. I can't wait to see your precious son's face!!
Your words like poetry ... and so is your love for your precious new son. I can't wait to see his sweet face!
I have shed some tears for you this week! What an amazing New Year for your family. He does not yet know how blessed he will be by all of you, but soon, very soon he will know the love of his forever family. Congratulations!
I'm dying to see that sweet face!
Oh man I am just crying happy tears for you all...this is so wonderful.
I can't wait to see his handsome little face!
Oh Steffie...so beautiful and from the heart written for your little son. I have been there too. On the plane flight TO China to adopt Grace I knew we'd be back to adopt a second time. You'll be holding your boy very, very soon.
hugs,
Gail
Steffie,
I know the longing to wipe away the early sorrows of our children who have waited! You have me in tears. May God bless you all richly!
Beautiful, Steffie. Simply beautiful. Hugs to you, my friend.
That post was so from the heart and it is one that your son will treasure someday.
oh... sweet sweet...
I am a foster mom from Canada and love to follow forever family journeys. I have been following your journey since you brought your daughter home.
Your kids are so beautiful. I cannot wait to follow you to bring your son home.
I cannot wait to see his beautiful face.
God Bless
Canada Blogger.
Beautiful my dear friend...straight from the heart!!! Do you have a name yet for your little man? I am so happy for you!!!
Congratulations. We will look forward to hearing more about your journey (travel times, etc). It has been a long road for you.
Rhonda
Steffie,
So simply beautiful and filled with the love only a mother will give to her child.
I just can't wait to see his precious face!
I tried to get on CCAI WC list but I have lost the password. Our agency is still not on the WC electronic list. :(
Hugs,
Jody
I'm crying tears of absolute joy with you, Stef...your heart sounds so full and happy!
XO
I'll continue to pray for your sweet son while he waits for you - just a little while longer.
So, so sweet! I am so excited for you and the rest of your family! All of you are surely blessed!
Blessings,
Carla
I think that is the most beautiful thing you have ever written...
I am thrilled for you my friend. I can just imagine his little sweet face and cannot wait to see the day you become a forever family!!
Have a great weekend....and let the shopping begin!!
Lisa
What a sweet post! I can't wait to see you together!
What a beautiful dedication to your sweet son! Congratulations...the long wait is about to come to an end!!! I love how your blog is all decked out in blue. I can't wait to see his precious face! God is so good!
Well said...I am just over the moon happy for you all! I can't wait to see his sweet precious face and also to follow your journey.
I completely remember following you when you were in China with Sofia and then I remember finding out that you were pregnant and then finally we became "friends" hrough our blogs.
Now I get the privledge of following you all on your final journey to complete your family. God is soooo good!
Steffie - I am soooo happy for you!!! I'm just catching up and you made me cry with your "call" post...
Have fun getting ready for the new one it won't be long until you see his little face in person :)
This brought tears to my eyes...how wonderfully magnificent He is that these dates of your pregnancy and your newest son's birth are so close together. I also will be praying you to China and back home. I have already begun praying for attachment between Mother and Son...XXXOOO
Steffie,
Such a heartfelt, precious posting!
Any names picked out yet?? So excited for you!
Dawn
(((HUGS)))
and more (((((HUGS)))))
xxx
s
Awww Steffie - such joy, such unbelieveable joy! We rejoice with you and cannot wait to see his precious face. I have to say I feel like a stalker now, checking constantly just to get a glimpse:)
Thank you for your transparency and heart - I know it reaches the souls of all of us.
Congratulations:)
Heather
Just beautiful...and so meaningful to those of us still waiting. All in perfect time, my friend...he is the miracle you have waitied for.
Congratulations to your entire family...I am just overflowing with hapiness for you all. So touching! It was meant to be.
Steffie,
I know this is a beautiful post, but I can hardly see the words because of the background graphic....I don't know if it's more obscured for me b/c others obviously are seeing it fine....Anyway, congrats!!!! I'm dying to follow your journey and my prayers are with you and your sweet boy!
~Rhonda
This is a beautiful post Steffie!
;-)
Post a Comment