Saturday, September 27, 2008

Somebody Save Me.....

MCj01354150000%5B1%5D

So tonight is the big birthday pool party at the hotel with girls and guys. 30 invitations went out and of course we have no idea how many will be there. The girls are staying over night at the hotel.....the "gentlemen" will be leaving at 10 pm. The Mama Machine is packed with munchies and candy.......I think it is going to be absolutely crazy......I'm scared.....lol......please pray for me.....I may not survive this evening of "TEENAGERS"......

45 comments:

jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear how it turns out! I would be scared to death too!!

Lisa said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to hear all about it! You'll do great!

Sherri said...

It'll be fine! Have a great night!

sherri

Praise and Coffee said...

I bet you'll have a blast!! Happy Birthday Emmie!!

I guess this means I won't see you tomorrow at church.

C's Mom said...

Oh my word! I do believe I will have to drop to my knees to send up the good karma for you on this one.

Anonymous said...

YOU are a BRAVE WOMAN, indeed!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't even imagine doing this. You are BRAVE and CRAZY. Hugs!! You had better have a report to share with the rest of the blogging community upon your return!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a fun way to celebrate her Bday!!!

I cannot wait to see the pictures from the party.....Have Fun....you are in for a long night!!

Lisa

Adoption Blog said...

He he he! I think you'll do just GREAT!

Have a great time and don't forget your camera! LoL!

Adoption Blog said...

He he he! I think you'll do just GREAT!

Have a great time and don't forget your camera! LoL!

Kim said...

You will have a BLAST...
Can't wait to see the wonderful PARTY pictures..
Hugs..

Mr.Brian said...

Oh how I feel sooooo sorry for you dear.
One word.
Z A N A X !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or wine..
Have fun.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

AAAAHHHH!!!! Hopefully the hormone level won't be toooo high! LOL!

Tiffany said...

Oh my word... that sounds like such a fun party.... can't wait to hear all about it.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, what an adventurous soul you are... heheee
if we don't hear from you by 3 days we will send in a search party!

Nancy said...

SO you got your own room, and a couple rolls of duct tape so you will know if they leave the room...right??
JK - can't believe some schools were caught doing that.

Look at it this way, they are just older, louder, and hopefully potty trained. Shouldn't be that different from home;)

Nancy said...

Oh, Yah.
They have these things called 'hormones' too!!!!

Stephanie said...

Have a blast...can't wait to hear all about it!

missy said...

You are one rockin' momma! I know Emmie just adores you. I hope it all goes well and that you live to tell about it : ) Hee Hee!

Michelle R Photography said...

You are the "cool" mom, aren't you? C'mon. Admit it. ;-)

You must post pictures!!

Unknown said...

What a treasured memory Emmie will have. Bet it will be a blast. Can't wait to see photos.
Donna

Denise C said...

Oh wow...you brave Mama you! I know it will be just perfect! I can't wait for pictures!!!

The Maxwell's said...

Wow!! 30 teenagers, I feel for you. You will probably be exausted but you will survive. Have fun!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Steffie ~ I used to work in youth ministry. I said a prayer for you when I read this. And I am eager to know... how did it go?

Hello? Steffie? Are you still alive? Because that many teenagers... well... hmm... let us know you are still alive!

redmaryjanes said...

Oh girlfriend...you are one cool mom to have such a fabulous party for your girl.
How did it go????

Kristi said...

You are very brave! Post some pics!

PandaMom said...

The pic of Em is soooo beautiful and very "All-American-Girl" looking. Can't wait for the pics!; )

Gail said...

Can't wait to hear about this...I'm sure they had a blast. Have to agree that you are one COOL mama!

insanemommy said...

A hotel birthday party?! Boys included! Wow. What a brave person you are, or is this what they do these days. Eeek. I think this momma will be moving to a desserted island. lol. Can't wait to hear the details......

kerri said...

Oh to be a fly on the wall, LOL!!!
I can't wait to do this with my girls, too much fun!!!
I want pics Mom, when you've rested!!LOL...

Ashley said...

Sounds like fun!!

Shelly and Family said...

Hope you survived the teenager party!!! (a pool party oh what fun!)

Kim said...

Okay.. You are killing me... I am ready to seee those wonderful Birthday pictures..
Have a Great Day..
love ya girly..

kerri said...

Do we need to send in the reserves or did you make it home, are you sleeping? LOL!!!

Adoption Blog said...

Are you still alive? LoL!

I'm sure glad you did not have the party at your house! Too dangerous! HA!

I am EAGER to hear all about it and see some pictures!

Debbie said...

So how did it go????

Debbie

Shionge said...

I bet you will and you would be having a great time :D

Have fun and let your hair down :)

Kim :) said...

watching for an update and hoping you survived!! :)

Unknown said...

Hope you survived your night out. I'm sure everything went well.

I have a blog now. I just got back from the PNW Sweet Pea Reunion. Next year, you and Becky should come. We had a blast and I can't wait until next year. Met some people I've only known online and it was great!

Here's the link and you can see some of the Sweet Peas:

horvethappenings.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

The anticipation is killing me .... please hurry! ;)

Kristy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Pretty Girl!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Mommy Spice said...

Hey!!! It's Wednesday now!!! We need pics. Are you still recovering?? LOL!!

Ashley said...

I'm getting worried now ...

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Ok, I am interested to see how that turns out.
Don't forget to come visit me when you have time. I miss your comments!

Kim said...

Okay.. you are making me wonder what is going on..
Was the party that crazy..
PLEASE TELL us...
Hugs ..
Love ya girly..