I love her smile,
I know her moods,
I'd recognize her walk a block away.
She makes me laugh,
She makes me proud,
A thought of her can really make my day.
I hope for her,
I dream for her,
I pray that life will always treat her well.
She's all I ever wanted in a daughter,
I love her more than words could ever tell.
I wish you the best and I love you so much...
Happy 14th Birthday to my first love....
Love,
Mom






39 comments:
What a sweet post. Emmie looks stunning (as usual). Have a wonderful day celebrating your daughter. Hugs.
Happy Birthday, Emmie!
i can't believe she is 14 ... she is a beautiful godly young woman w/ a great calling on her life ... i will have to texted her today ...
i love you too and ready for a visit! i might have mentioned that before ...
Happy Birthday Emmie. She is such a beautiful young lady. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life. I know it is going to be something "big". I pray that today is wonderful for her and that it is the best birthday yet.
How are you doing? I am not coping as well lately with the wait. It seems to get harder and harder.
Love ya.
Adele
Happy 14th Birthday Emmie..
Have a WOnderful Day..
Happy 14th birthday to your beautiful girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMIE!!!!!!
What a sweet post for your daughter!! You can tell she is your first baby!!
Debbie
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Hope you have a lovely day.
There may only be 3 years difference between my oldest and your Emmie, but there is a HUGE difference in looks. Emmie looks so grown up and beautiful! I know you are so proud of the person she is too. Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie! I love what you wrote about her. :)
Happy Birthday to your beautiful Emmie!! The poem is beautiful as well. I hope she has been feeling a bit better lately.
She is so lovely and has the sweetest smile. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter.
May this year bring her much happiness.
Happy 14th Birthday Emmie!!! She is so beautiful, inside & out!!!!
Terri
Happy Birthday Beautiful Emmie! I know that you bring such joy to your family. You are such a great girl and I hope that my girl grows up to be half the young lady you are!
Have a great day!
Happy Birthday...what a sweet tribute to your girl!!
Happy birthday beautiful young lady, I hope your day is extra special..
happy birthday beautiful Emmie:)
What a beautiful young lady...hope she enjoys her special day. Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy 14th Birthday Emmie!!!!
May you have many more emmie.
You are a wonderful dear sweet gal.Never change.
God Bless.
Mr.Brian
Happy Birthday, Emmie! Have a wonderful day!
Happy Brithday Emmie!!! Have a GREAT day!
Lang zal ze leven,
Lang zal ze leven,
Lang zal ze leven, in de gloria,
In de gloria, in de gloria
Hieperdepiep...Hoera!Hieperdepiep...Hoera!
Hieperdepiep...Hoera!
Have a wondeful day Emmie!
amd...let's not forget the biggest Dutch tradition: to congratulate the parents on the occasion of their beautiful Daughter's bday!
;-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your beautiful girl!!!
Happy 14th Birthday to your sweet girl.
Happy birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Happy Birthday Emmie!
Keep smilin!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMIE!!!
Happy Birthday Emmie!! Have a wonderful day!!!
You have such a beautiful family...what a SWEET post.
Your blog is a daily visit of mine...I've been reading for some time now. I hope that Emmie is feeling well.
Have a fabulous weekend!
She is beautiful!
Happy Birthday..how's she feeling?
Happy Birthday to Emmie, I hope she's feeling good to enjoy Birthday celebrations!
Happy Birthday Emmie :)
Happy Birthday Emmie!!! You are beautiful!
Happy Birthday sweet, beautiful girl!
Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!!!!!
What a beautiful poem to your daughter. Emmie is truly a sweetheart. I am sure that you enjoyed her special day with her~
Happy Belated Birthday, Emmie!
Dawn
OH a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet girl! WOW...14! She is such a beautiful young woman....and oh the plans that God has in store for her life....I cannot wait to watch them unfold!
I hope her day was as special as she is!
Hugs!
Denise
Post a Comment