Monday, September 22, 2008

Oh No....Not You Too

P8193695-1
I have always loved taking pictures of Daniel because he always has a big cheesier and I love his big blue eyes. P8313745-1
I never have a problem getting a good shot of him......until recently......when I took this picture below the other day..... looked at it and I thought to myself..... P9193846
Oh no....not you too......you are not going to start this Chinese eyes looking like little slits thing with me......no, no, no...... I have had to deal with that enough with your sister! lol

31 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Funny!! He is such a cutie!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh....how cute is he??? I love his little squinty eyes!!

Lisa

PS. I just went back and read Your Story...under important posts....what a miracle...God is good!!

Gail said...

He is just adorable!!!!
I love little boys so much!

Stephanie said...

He still takes a great picture!!!

He's so handsome!

jennifer said...

They all do it, don't they. That cheesy smile stage. Oh well, he's still so adorable!!

Briana's Mom said...

He is so cute!

Briana does that now too! It is what I call her "cheese" smile. Not natural at all!

Debbie said...

hehe how cute!!

Debbie

Musings from Kim K. said...

Oh my. He's one handsome little boy. Imagine the fun once he's old enough to date! Your phone is going to ring non-stop. hee hee.

Kim said...

Daniel is tooooo cute...
Have a Great Week..
He must really be laughing..
Hugs girly...

Mr.Brian said...

What a cute guy he is.Wait till he goes to school,he will have some little gal after him.
The last picture with the squinty eyes...... Love it it is just screaming sweetness.(Must take after his mom).

mommy24treasures said...

he is such a cutiepie. I love all of his different faces:)
Hope your week is a good one!

Lisa said...

He is such a cutie! Sometimes I think he looks just like you and then other times he looks just like his daddy! He is a great combo of the both of you!

kerri said...

That last photo melts me to a puddle, he is so darn adorable!!

redmaryjanes said...

Too funny! He looks adorable with that giant smile on his face :)

Wendy said...

Very cute in all pictures Chinese eyes or not...

Enjoy your day..

Wendy

The Byrd's Nest said...

Look at that grin! What a stinker I'll bet he can be! Of course, one look in those beautiful eyes could make me say yes to anything!

Anonymous said...

He is gorgeous......but really - do you refer to your Asian childs beautiful eyes as little slit things? Yikes - my Asian daughters have beautiful almond-shaped eyes.

Best'
Nina

Shelly and Family said...

Way too cute! He is sure one handsome little boy!

Keisha said...

Goodness.. he's handsome! :)

Mommy Spice said...

Oh yeah, he's a cutie alright!!

sheryl said...

Oh could he get any cuter?!!!!

I hope Emmie is feeling better.

Hugs,
Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Steffie,

I know you love the eyes of your children! It is how it is in families, Daniel also has Sophia's eyes, I see :).

Tiffany said...

They are both so darn adorable! Love the cheesy smiles..... Too cute!

Nancy said...

Those of us who are frequenters know how much you love and adore Sophia's eyes. Maybe some should not be so quick to judge.

Lisa said...

How my gosh, I never ever thought you were being disrespectful to the Asian culture!!!! You are a beautiful person inside and out...I didn't even think twice about that post!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

He is precious and the cheesy smile and squinting of the eyes is an age thing. When Tyler was little he would try really hard to smile. Every picture (especially school pictures) came back different and well, cheesy. One day I asked him what he was thinking when he took the picture and he said "I was trying a new look" LOL Maybe Mr Daniel is trying on new looks LOL
As for being disrespectful...oh please...you! No way, you adore your children so much. People are very quick to judge. {{hug}}

Nikki said...

Cute post momma.
Sorry somebody took it the wrong way...we know your heart, and we especially know how much you love Sophia and every cute little part of her!
XO

Denise C said...

OH what a precious little guy he is! I just love these pics of him....he is so full of personality and charm!!!

Hugs to you, sweet friend!!!

shelley said...

I can't believe you had to put that post at the top. Anyone who has ever read your blog knows how you feel about "the eyes"

Sherri said...

I just stumbled upon your blog a couple of days ago.....I don't know anything about what you usually write. I have 2 Chinese daughters, as well as 4 bio kids, and your post in no way offended me. At all.

By the way, my eyes do that squinty thing when I smile. haha

{{hugs for you}}

sherri

Linette said...

Oh..he is just the cutest thing! That last one makes me laugh out loud. :) You have such a full, blessed life with these kiddos, don't you?! :)