I'll always remember my forever families.......our tours, the ordeal of many of us getting sick, the room we were in all together to get our girls, the cameras, the videos, the wooden benches, the windows open because of the heat, the little ones that were crying out of fear and anxiety, the Fathers, Mothers and siblings that were crying, hearing Shiyan's voice call out our names......the bus ride back to hotel, the hallway pizza parties, the shopping, the encouragement we gave to one another, the tears, the laughter, the morning breakfasts and the nightly dinners and Mr. Happy. Oh, the wonder and amazement of it all. So many memories that I cherish more than anything. I will ALWAYS remember each and every one of you.....and the special place you hold in my heart is more than you know.
Love,
Steffie
Leah, Mya, Emily, Maggie, Sophia, Lily, Chloe
Left to Right: Bottom Row
Anna, Hannah, Mia and Olivia
Our Pingjiang Girls.....





25 comments:
Lovely post.
I have a post for you.
What a wonderful tribute to such a special journey in your life....I can only imagine the bond that you share with the other families in your travel group....what a memorable time in all of your lives....I cannot believe how little Sophia was......I could pick her out immediately...
Thanks for the trip down memory lane.....what beautiful children!
Lisa
Beautiful post and what memories you all have...what an amazing time and place. I know these people are all a part of your family now too!
Take care and hope your weekend is a good one!
what a beautiful thoughtful post.
What a beautiful post. Not traveling with any other families to China to get Josie was disappointing. I so appreciate the relationship I've formed with my blogging friends to make up for the loss of going alone. Have a wonderful weekend, friend.
What a beautiful post... I remember following your journey on The Story Of You site... it was one of the first that I followed and what a joy it has been to continue following along.
How amazing..
I can not wait ..
Have a Great Weekend..
Love ya girly..
Dearest Steffie,
Thanks so much for that precious post. I couldn't agree with you more as we too cherish our PingJiang girls and families so much. I was sharing with someone not too long ago the little gift of a song we shared with Joy. I will never forget our group so tenderly singing Jesus Loves Me as we rode the bus and how I longed for the Chinese people to hear and know that yes Jesus loves each them as well. Can't help but smile @ Mr. Happy! You made my day! Hugs and blessings special friend!
I can hardly type thru the tears!
I miss my extended forever family so much...you know how much I love you and look forward to when we can all be together again. It is an unspeakably amazing bond we all share.
(and looking at our girls in those pictures just puts me over the edge right now...SO not babies anymore!)
XOXO
P.S.
I'll never forget that you were the first one of the group that I met (at the airport)...instant connection...but we just had NO idea what was to come.
BIG hugs to you!
What a wonderful post!!! I am so close to my travel mates. It amazes me the bond that is formed over those two weeks in China. I love the red couch picture : )
They are all so little and so darn cute!!!
When ever someone shares their own memories I find mine come flooding back..................... truly one of the most cherished and happiest times of my life! Oh, how I long to return.
God's Speed ....
Just look at all of those sweet precious angels! They grown up way too fast don't they?
We traveled with 10 amazing families too! We have our group photo in the exact same spot! We also have the same picture of all the babies on the red couch! I love getting their Christmas cards every year.
I followed your journey on thestoryofyou.com!! I remember when you came back and shortly after found out you were pregnant! Wow, time sure flies by!
I love this post.....I remember this trip to China too...I followed you on the Story of You too!!! I hung on your every post.....and couldn't wait to read the next update! Oh what a precious time!
God is so good to give you the beautiful bond you share with every single one of these precious folks!
Thank you for sharing it all with us.....I am forever touched!
Sweet blessings, my dear friend!
Oh Steffie...seeing this post reminds me so much of our time in China when we first were united with our Francesca (back in Nov 2005)...and also it is getting me ready for our next journey to China for our Annabelle which should be happening in the next few weeks! Thank you for sharing some photos from your time when in China...Boy, it does bing back so many memories....
Beautiful! I feel the same way ... and I believe these memories are etched accross my soul to treasure always!
Beautiful. I can never get enough of those red couch photo ops!
Isn't that RED COUCH just the BEST?! I love your fishy pics of the kids and I am still praying for Miss Em.
Beautiful post, love the pictures, the traditional red coach shot is gorgeous.
I love the traditional red couch photo!!!
(Isn't it hilariously difficlut getting all those wiggly little babies to all SIT there (NOT CRYING, not falling off the sofa, and not clobbering each other) long enough to press the shutter button?! Our group was only about half the size of yours and I still remember how full we had our hands trying to accomplish our own red couch photo!)
I can't wait to do that again! We've been with our daughter for 4 years now.
Congrats...
There is nothing like the travel group. I will Love 'em always, they were there in a magic moment!
Wow! What a ton of babies in your travel group. Our group was so broken up due to the Trade show and we only were able to get a red couch photo with the couple who traveled to the same province that we did.....Your picture is too cute for words.
Post a Comment