Thursday, August 21, 2008

What Can We Do Today?

collage37
It is always an adventure with Ingrid. She is the best sister and Aunt that my children could ask for. We have a lily pad growing behind our jet ski's. The flowers are always beautiful and today they were oooooo-ing and ahhhh-ing over a dead fish that was floating in the water. Ingrid is so creative with the kids....always making them use their imagination. I am so thankful she is with us. And......I know she is a little disappointed that she will not be leaving for Europe as soon as she wanted......but I am THRILLED!!!! ;) Ingrid is the only one that is here and helps me with the kids now. We really work well together as a team.....just loving and taking care of the Things. And considering I was already out of the house when she came home from Korea, it has really been a blessing to be with each other these past three years. We love her dearly! ;)

14 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Good morning,

Sisters are the BEST! And, these pictures are priceless. Have a good day friend.

Lea
xo

Shelly and Family said...

Oh too cute! I love the one of of Daniel "pointing" at the water...could it be that dead fish lol! (it is amazing what captures our children interest!)

What a beautfiul relationship you do have with your sister. Sisters are very special...and so dear to our hearts (my sister is everything to me...)

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a beautiful relationship to have with your sister. Those are wonderful pictures. What will you do once she leave for Europe?

Kate said...

Ingrid is so beautiful! And it is also beautiful that you have become close despite the age difference!!

Also...I have to say that I love the name Ingrid. My grandma was a proud Swede (:-)) and since losing her this past spring, I have developed a love of all things Scandanavian. I keep trying to find a Scandanavian name for our mei mei.

I love the collage!!

Kate

Kim said...

Ingrid is beautiful...
Love the pictures they are amazing..
The kids look like they are enjoying themselves sooo much..
Have a Great Day..
HUGS...

jennifer said...

What great pictures. It sounds like you're having a great time. I know you'll miss her when she's gone!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

How fortunate you both are to have each other....and how great for your kids to get to spend special time with their beautiful Aunt!

Enjoy your time together...it looks like everyone is having fun!

Lisa

Jewels of My Heart said...

Special bonds indeed. Love the pics

Michelle R Photography said...

What a blessing to have her in your life - and your kids' lives - this way. She is such a beauty!

mommy24treasures said...

I love it! The things that get kids to ooh and ahh are always so different;)
Yes what a huge blessing to have such a loving wonderful sister!
I wish I had a sister!

Mr.Brian said...

Ahhhh that looks so relaxing and peaceful.
I can just picture myself laying on the beach there,in a nice lounge chair with all you beautiful women around me as I sip on a nice cold beer,or some other beverage of choice.
Then being awakened by someone yelling look Shamoo has beached.LOLOLOL

Shionge said...

I have two brothers so I often wish I have a sister so I am so happy now I have two daughters ;)

Glad the kids bonded with her ;D

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a blessing she must be to you Steffie.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you are blessed to have each other ... love the pictures ... how are you?