Friday, August 22, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

P7103238

Do they just scream sibilings or what?

I wonder if Daniel will get all the freckles like Emmie did.

Have a terrific weekend.... ;)

31 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Good Morning!

Oh my gosh, they, SO, do!

They are beauties!

Have the BEST weekend!

Lea
xo

Shelly and Family said...

Oh...what a great photo! The eyes...I am loving those blue eyes!

Noemi said...

Oh those baby blue eyes! I'm telling you know you will have your hands full when dating comes into the picture with your little guy! LOL

Have a great weekend.

Kate said...

Uhhhh....yeah...they DO scream siblings!!! SO cute...they both share that million dollar smile...and how nice that Sophia shares that smile with them!! :-)

Kim said...

TOO CUTE!!!!
They have the same eyes...
Both sooo beautiful..
Have a Great Weekend..
Hugs..

jennifer said...

Love those blue eyes. I have blue eyes, but all my boys have brown! Not fair!!

(I love brown eyes too!)

Kate said...

Hi. Wanted to let you know that I've been following your blog for a little while. You have an amazing, beautiful family!

Have a great weekend! God Bless!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE Emmie's freckles!

redmaryjanes said...

Yes, those two look like their Momma! They are very cute together.
I love the happy hands post. Way too cute. I'm going to be at my Grandmother's most of the day today, but I'll be stalking the site. I'll send you an e-mail if I see some movement.

Musings from Kim K. said...

I always look forward to your Friday photo picks. What a beautiful picture. Have a great weekend.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

There is no denying they are sister and brother!

I love Emmie's freckles!

PS. saw your note...anytime you find yourself in PA, you are more then welcome to come by for cocktails....they are always being served in this house:)

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Marla said...

Gorgeous, both of them!!

Have a great weekend!!

Adele said...

I have always thought they looked alike. I love Emmie's freckles. I have freckles too! They are both adorable children and I LOVE their smiles!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Amie said...

Love those freckles! And those eyes are killer! You are going to have your hands full screening(beating off) "suitors" for years to come.

What a beautiful bunch!

:)
Amie

Wendy said...

I love those blue... blue eyes!! for sure they look like brother and sister.

Wendy

Elise said...

They have the same grin! He would look adorable with those freckles.

Pam said...

Two beautiful children.

Kayce said...

What a cute picture!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

what an adorable picture : )

Holly said...

Very cute! They look so much alike!

missy said...

Beautiful young lady and handsome young man! Yep, they are definitely siblings. .. that's for sure.

Michelle R Photography said...

What beautiful blue eyes!!

Mr.Brian said...

Love those (BIG) smiles.One can tell they are related.

day by day said...

That is a GREAT picture!!!

Have a nice week-end!

mommy24treasures said...

I love this pic. I love seeing Daniel so happy:)

Gail said...

Have a great weekend! Amazing pic of your beautiful girl and handsome little guy.

Nikki said...

Hey Stef!
Just getting caught up.
Love the pic of Em and Daniel - they are both gorgeous! And, I also love the photos of Ingrid with the kiddos on the dock.

Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm guessing you're in the water with all this HEAT!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

ADORABLE !!! GIVE THEM ALL HUGS !!!

my3 kids said...

They are both adorable and love those smiles.

Yoli said...

That is just too cute. They both have the same expression and smile.

Debbie said...

I love this picture!!!! They are adorable!

Debbie