Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Hands

P6262901
To draw "Happy Hands" you must first trace your hand very carefully. This requires a very serious face along with complete silence. P6262908
Then, you give your "Happy Hands" total concentration and get really close to it
in order to achieve the look you desire!

22 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

If there were 100% concentration there would be just a slight hint of a tongue sticking out of the corner of the mouth.At least that happens in this Dutch land in the mid west.
Hope you have a great week.

Shelly and Family said...

We do "happy hands" at our house too! But lately, Francesca has been trying to get our dog, Honey Bear, to be the model. Gotta love him...that is the dog, he always so tries to lend that "helping hand" to Francesca so she can draw it!

I love how your daughter is concentrating so hard on her masterpiece. I am sure it is being proudly displaced on your refigerator (at least that's where ours always seem to be displayed).

day by day said...

What sweet little happy hands! She looks very intent on getting them just right!

Have a great day today!!

Kim said...

I can't wait to do Happy Hands one day...
Sophia is soooooo BEAUTIFUL...
Have a Great Week..

kerri said...

We do happy hands too!! ;)
I love the last picture, it is priceless, loving the concentration..
Our happy hands usually end up being turkeys(the hand becomes a tail), LOL!!

Kate said...

Darling....she is working so hard...and I love the finished product...I say a happy hand most definitely equals a happy heart!!!

Kayce said...

All while wearing a way cute dress!! Love the hand drawings!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love her serious concentrating face. Wow! She is really good with that crayon. Lottie still can't hold one correctly, I know it just takes time!!!

Gail said...

Just precious! So sweet. :)

mommy24treasures said...

she is so beautiful. I love her little tan:)

Debbie said...

LOVE IT!!! How cute!

Debbie

Denise C said...

And Miss Fia has this perfected to a very fine art, Mommy!!!
Love your girl!!!
*Hugs*!!!
Are you still shaking your booty??? Hee-hee!

Juliette said...

Your girl is just so sweet...
Love these pics.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What wonderful Happy Hands!!!

She is just too darn cute....I love the look of concentration...and yes, I agree with Kayce...all while wearing a pretty dress...she is all girl!!

Lisa

Wendy said...

That's a very happy hand!!!

Enjoy your day
Wendy

OH MY #6 said...

Love, love, this post!

Lea
xo

Michelle R Photography said...

Wow!! She's quite the artist. Very impressive. God didn't give me a voice to sing, but He gave me a talent for art, and I tend to draw with my face really close to the paper, too. I laugh at myself when I notice how close I'm getting, so I can relate to the second picture. :-)

C's Mom said...

Just catching up. What a GREAT bunch of photos you have recently posted.

Such a beautiful family.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Beautiful!!! Those happy hands put a big happy smile on my face : ) Thank you.

Chantele said...

Too cute!! Love seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Shionge said...

I love her focus and concentration ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Pure Sweetness....