This past spring I had Robin, from Red Thread Stitches make Sophia several dresses. All procedes went to fund her current adoption. Being that Sophia has 100 + dresses in her closest, ( I know.....I have a problem) we are just getting to the top bar where these hang. Every night as we go through our bed time routine, Sophia always picks out her dress for the next day and hangs it on this special hook. And every morning she proudly announces how "beautiful" is she. There would be NO self esteem problems with this one! lol It has been 11 months now since "her" dress code change. Sophia wears a dress EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. It will be interesting to see how long this phase lasts. Anyway.....we are thrilled with all of our dresses from Robin. If you have not ordered one.....you'd better go and place your order, because they are super cute!!!








31 comments:
What a beautiful little dress on a beautiful little gal!!! I love it!!
Debbie
Well look at little Miss Sophia looking so pretty...
Grace has a few dresses from Robin and they are beautiful, I agree!
Way too cute for words and the flip-flops kill me lol! I have to go over and check her stuff out! (Love the material design you chosen...very much "a me" type of fabric!)
we love ours here also !!!! will call ya thursday to chat ...
I just LOVE those colors. I have always admired her handywork....just gorgeous! Lottie tells us to tell HER that she is beautiful all the time! I have already have one daughter with low, low, low self esteem, I will do anything to encourage them to love themselves the way God loves them!!!
She looks just beautiful Steffie and my girls love dresses more than anything else they wear! Well besides being nakey!
She looks darling! That must be a custom dress there, I don't remember one just like that. Very cute.
I am checking constantly for an update. I'm getting a little anxious myself!
Very cute dress! I'm gonna have to go get one for my Jennifer!
Absolutely gorgoeous! I have always loved that carnival fabric and it looks adorable on Miss Sophia.
Girl, Mal has about that many dresses too. I must have a problem too. I always justify it by saying that our next daughter will have lots of "hand me downs". :)
I love that dress on her! I almost ordered that one for Hannah. :) I may have to now! And I saw there's a bag to match. Gotta love a sweet little girl in adorable dresses!!
I wish I coule get the monkeys in a dress, LOL.
I always dreamt of my little girls in dresses and bows!
I have 2 little tomboys who love bugs, snakes and mud, LOL, wouldn't change a thing!!
Fia looks gorgeous in her dress, I love the colors!!
sophia tells a true story! she is BEAUTIFUL!
I love her dress! Robin's designs are wonderful!
Robins creations are ANna's favorites out of her closet!
Sophia looks adorable in that one.....Anna will want one if she sees it as she does not have this one!
Sophia looks beautiful in Robin's creations!!!!!!!!
Lily LOVES anything that Robin makes!
Adorable!!
I love that she declares how beautiful she is how sweet!
Veryh pretty dress. I loved her Lantern dress too.
100 dresses! OH MY!
She IS beautiful!! What a pretty little dress!
I LOVE that dress!! And of course she's beautiful in all of them. That is so funny how she is about dresses. We have too many clothes over here too, but S.G. will pretty much wear whatever I put on her. I'm sure that will change once she starts school and see's what the other girls are wearing. Who knows???
Love the dress! It looks so cute on her...great colors!
Steffie,
She is a real doll. Honestly I don't know how you can keep your hands off her.
Lea
xo
That's a beautiful dress. I love the idea of picking out the special outfit the night before.
What a great dress...and she look adorable in it!!
I will have to check out her stuff!
Lisa
How cute is she?!!! I ordered a dress from Robin last spring & Linzi & I LOVE it! We also picked that same fabric in the halter dress style. As a matter of fact, I just posted it yesterday on our Referral Day anniversary picture. After seeing Sophia's dress, I am going to sew a coordinating trim on the bottom so we can wear it again next year. Thanks for the idea. :-)
Sheryl
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE the dress.. I don't remember seeing that dress...
It is soooo cute.. and Sophia is sooo darling..
Okay you say I have a problem..
100 dresses or more.. WOW..
I just have the Kimberley dress.. Have a Great Week..
Hugs..
Sew cute :)!
SO Precious!!! She is such a little doll baby!
I am sooooooooo glad you are lovin' my Kirk Franklin's version of September! Oooooo I just love it! He redid/remixed a few other songs from "OUR 70-80's ERA"....one that comes to mind is "This is It" (Kenny Loggins) and several others.....Chuck has one of his Cd's and loves it! (We jam here too!! hee-hee!)
Love ya tons!
Denise
sweet!
Your little princess is 100% right...she IS beautiful! I just love that dress...the colors and design are soooo lovely!
Beautiful Dress on a beautiful girl.
I have the purse that matches that dress from Robin !!!! woohoo!
Blessings ~
Steffie...do you have her blog address? Like I stated before I have seen her stuff an fell in love with it...but I can't seem to find her blog....
I love that dress! Too cute!
Post a Comment