Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beauty

P6303138
There are days I can hardly breathe...... P6303060
because you take my breath away.....

22 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have a wonderful weekend, friend. I hope it's been a peaceful week.

OH MY #6 said...

I can see why. she is just beautiful.

Enjoy the weekend.

Lea
xo

Briana's Mom said...

She is breathtaking! Have a good weekend!

Sophie's Mom said...

Love the 1st picture w/the b&w and colored flower... very pretty!

mommy24treasures said...

She is such a beautiful girl. We feel the same way everytime we look into Caitlyn's beautiful eyes...Those little Asian eyes had caught our attention and captured our hearts anytime we had ever seen a little Chinese girl and pulled at our hearts to adopt. Now we are blessed to look into them everyday.

great pics. Hope all has been well this week.
Hope your Sat is pretty and filled with fun.

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL....
Love to she that pretty little face..
HUGS...
Have a Great Weekend...

Julie said...

Wow. just lovely. I'd love to know how you got the picture to be black and white and the flower in color. Photoshop?

Linette said...

SO beautiful! Those eyes...those cheeks...her little lips- I could go on and on. :) Have a great weekend!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is just beautiful.....and love the editing that you did....simply gorgeous!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Lisa

Denise C said...

She certainly is a beauty! Love your skillful hand on these prints as well!
Love you!

Kate said...

Perfection.

kerri said...

Beautiful...
I hope this has been a better week, missed you, been catching up, wow you have had a lot on your plate!1
Hugs to you my sweet friend. xo

missy said...

Gorgeous little cherub!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh she is just gorgeous! What an angel.

Shelly and Family said...

Oh what beautiful photos!!!

Shelly and Family said...

Steffie...I just emialed you regarding your friends' chip-in...

Michelle R Photography said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! So are your photos!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Perfectly spoken.....
and oh, how you capture her beauty...

Nicole said...

Stunning! Well said!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh my goodness the pictures are beautiful and the model is stunning!

Nikki said...

Ah yes, my friend, I know the feeling...we are just SO blessed!
XO

JulieM said...

What a beautiful princess!! What amazing pictures!