Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Outdoor Girl and Boy

P7213291
Sophia just can't get enough of being outside. P7213313
She loves to hang out on our tennis court. P7213307
However, her little mouth is always flapping about something. A story, a song, pointing something out, giving orders to Daniel.....it's always something. Here, she was telling Daniel to follow her and copy everything that she does. He's a pretty good sport, but he is a boy after all and it doesn't take long before he is off and running in the complete and opposite direction. P7213293
Sorry.....I'm going to march to my own tune thank you very much! ;) P7213312
I'll get you little boy.....you just wait!!!!

P7213300

However....there are a brief few moments that they are two peas in a pod! And those moments I treasure the most! ;)

33 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

All I can say is.... sweet, sweet, sweet....

Chantele said...

Too adorable!!

Kim said...

That is a girl for you... they are always talking.. and the boys just learn to listen but are really ignoring..lol.. LOVE the pictures...
The last one is my favorite...
The love between siblings is amazing...
Have a Great Week....
HUGS....

day by day said...

Oh, I know just what you mean! My two little ones have times where they just have completely different agendas and then times where they can not be separated....I also love the latter! : )

Have a great week!!

Ashton said...

They are precious~ I love the last picture~

Unknown said...

these two are just precious.

You photography captures them beautifully. You have an eye!

lea
xo

RamblingMother said...

love the hand holding pics.

Musings from Kim K. said...

What sweet pictures. I just love Sophia's dress. She has quite the ward robe. Have a super week.

Mr.Brian said...

Sooo very very cute.Just love those pictures.
Hey if you took some of me could you make me look so sweet and cute???
OHH wait cameras don't lie.
Wishing you a great week.
Sounds like it is going to be hot and humid here.UGGGHHHHH!

mommy24treasures said...

so sweet I know I always say it but it just brings me back such wonderful memories of J and C when they were toddlers. SO precious. I am so glad you are treasuring every moment.
Looks like you are having some lovely weather.

LaLa said...

So sweet!!! Glad they are having a wonderful summer together : )

Gwen Oatsvall said...

adorable ... did i mention i am ready for my visit ???

Debbie said...

I dearly love that last picture!!! How sweet!!!!

Debbie

Denise C said...

Yes...those are precious moments to treasure!!!
Love you,
~D

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Those pictures are so cute!

redmaryjanes said...

Very darling girlfriend! I'm working on my list and checking it twice!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Simply adorable!!!! Love the last one. You need to frame it!

PandaMom said...

They are so stinkin' CUTE!!!!!

Can you tell me again by comment or email as to the KIND of camera you shoot these pics with? I can't find where you told me before and I need to put it on a wish list. The pics are so crystal clear and the colors are amazing! Thanks! ; )

Michelle R Photography said...

What cute photos! As you can tell by my last post, I am and have never been an "outdoorsy" person. I hope not to pass that on to my kids.

Wendy said...

That last picture is priceless.

Enjoy your Day
Wendy

The Byrd's Nest said...

The other day I was just thinking how awesome Gods power is that we had our little family of four and then He sent us to China for Lottie and then sent Emma Jane to us from South Korea. From the moment Emma Jane stepped off of the airplane, Lottie has embraced her as her sister. There was never any questions....she just knew and she has always loved her and protected her. I love the way God builds families.

Nikki said...

Summer is just so fun! Glad the kiddos are enjoying every moment...that last picture is going to be blown up and framed, right!? Wow!

What WILL we do when we are stuck indoors again? Yikes.

P.S. Do you think we'll be able to see each other this summer? Time is a runnin' out!

jennifer said...

You definitely have to appreciate those fleeting moments. I know I do around here!!

Too cute!

Tiffany said...

Oh they are so sweet holding hands!
Beautiful photos of beautiful children.

What you said sounds very familiar to our Lily and Ty.
Hee hee

Deb said...

Double darn cutness!

kerri said...

We too are outside from sun up to sundown, the girls are in the pool just about the whole day. It is just so much fun!!
Steffi, the last photo is just so sweet, just picture perfect.

Pam said...

Hannah is like that with Ethan. I love it though when Ethan turns to her and in his own language tells her to leave him alone. He raises that little hand and wags it at her. So cute.

Paula said...

I guess its a girl thing, talking a lot :)
The last pic is precious.

Laura Nipper said...

Wonderful pictures of your darling babies.

Adoption Blog said...

Just too too precious! They are DARLING!

How are you all? How is Ellie?

Saskia

mommy24treasures said...

these are so sweet I love coming to see them again and again:)
Hope you are having a good week:)

JulieM said...

What darling pictures!! It looks like you are enjoying your summer days with your sweet little things!

Cindy said...

Too cute.