Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Beauty Of Summer

collage33
This is what summer days are made of.....at least for me! ;) collage34

17 comments:

kerri said...

We love puddle jumpin'!!
It looks like your having a wonderful and relaxing summer so far.
Enjoy your weekend Steffi.

C's Mom said...

STUNNING photos.

That puddle looks like some serious fun.

Gail said...

Looks like fun, love the pics...just beautiful!

Kim said...

LOVE the new look..
LOVE the flowers...
LOVE the pictures of the kids playing in the water together..
LOVE ya girly..
Have a Great Day...

Musings from Kim K. said...

Glad to have you back my friend. Your pictures are stunning. Soak up the summer as long as you can.

Hugs,
Kim K.

day by day said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love summer, too! And we can't live without our crocs around here. : )

I just read your post below...I am so glad that you were able to find some peace, Steffie in the emotional roller coaster of adoption. Hang in there, my friend!

Adoption Blog said...

I love the new look of your blog. The flowers are beautiful...The pictures are gorgeous...The kids Darlin' as ever!

You sure are having a great summer like us!

Sas

P.S. We love crocs as well! ;-)

mommy24treasures said...

love them!
Of course, I love the header!:)

Kristy said...

Hi Steffie, I have not been here in a while. I have not been reading blogs as much as usual because the summer is always so, so , busy. But after I read your most recent posts I feel bad that I was not here to lift you up in prayer. You are in my prayers now and as I am looking at your blog I want you to read the quote on your sidebar about when God takes something out of your grasp.....

You and your family are beautiful. God be with you and know that he loves you very very much and when he gives us weaknesses it is sometimes to remind us of how much we need him.

Love and blessings, Kristy

Briana's Mom said...

Gorgeous photos! What summer fun!

Linette said...

Such great pictures Steffie! Love the ones of Sophia and Daniel playing in the puddles. :)

I continue to pray for you. Isn't it amazing how we can love and care for people we've never met?! Only God can do that.

Anonymous said...

Nothin like a puddle on a hot summer day! We use to puddle jump after all the hard rainstorms when we were kids.

Sweet pics and kiddos, Steffie!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Whoo hoo puddle jumping!!! Looks like a fun time!!! Great pictures : )

Jewels of My Heart said...

A beautiful summer indeed! They are so precious.
Love your new design.

OH MY #6 said...

they are all fantastic.

Lea
xo

D & S said...

Summer is so much better than winter. I love it!

Anonymous said...

he he... who needs a pool when you have a puddle!