I took Sophia out one evening and took some pictures near the hotel and also on the beach. These are some of the shots from around the hotel. When I look at these pictures, her beauty just takes my breath away. I find myself in awe of her features, her smile, her eyes, her skin color......she's my Asian Princess...... People stopped and starred, oooh'd and ahhh'd, and I just had so much joy in my heart because I knew the journey my family had been on to bring her home.....and I am so very blessed to have her for my daughter. Nothing can ever steal that joy!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















26 comments:
oooh she is soooo beautiful!
I can almost smell the plumeria in the air...your photos take me back :)
oh Steffie, Beautiful just doesn't seem enough... She is so precious. I think you captured her beauty very well. She is exquisite.
Gorgeous! She definitely knows how to pose for the camera!
She indeed is just beautiful.
Ohh those eyes!
She is breath taking!
Your photos are breathing taking!
Lea
Oh Steffie you are right!! She is just breathtaking!
Those pictures are great! All of them are. Beach pictures are my favorite. Love the pictures of Emmie's sleeping arrangement!! Too funny.
You'd hate to get Sophia dependant on Emmie being in the bed with her.
Oh my goodness is she beautiful! :)
I know what you mean. She is a beauty. I love the black/white with spot color and the one with the flower between her toes. Too cute!
thank you for visiting my blog! come back often! i have to admit, i visit yours often and absolutely love your pictures. amy has wonderful things to say about you and your family :)
LOVE the pictures..
You did a Great Job..
Love the black and white... with the flower in color... I love those sooo much.. very pretty..
Sophia is beautiful..
Have a Great Friday..
HUGS..
Each and every photo is stunning.
The first one is breathtaking.
Absolutely beautiful...she is a gorgeous little girl. Don't know where you got her dress but I love it...maybe in Maui. :)
And a beautiful princess she is. Love the photos. :)
pure joy
She is gorgeous! I love her dress ... so pretty!
GORGEOUS Steff!
You are really becoming a great photographer. She is a beautiful girl.
She is quite the little model!
The last picture is my FAVORITE...although I love the silly one with her legs up...although I like 'em all!
Give your little Princess a big squeeze from us...miss you and hope we can get together sooner rather than later.
You are a great photographer!
Your daughter is beautiful; I could drown myself in those pictures! (of course we are jealous!!).
Thanks for commenting on our blog.
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Beautiful beyond words..... I too find myself in awe of her beauty......
simply breathtaking.
They are all gorgeous....I especially love the last one as B&W and then a yellow flower!
Glad you had fun with your new camera!!!
Such a beautiful, beautiful princess she is!!!
I love the picture where she is holding the flower between her toes...cute!! Also love the expression on her face in the one right below it. Wonderful pictures!!
So beautiful, your princess, the pictures and scenery!
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Simply gorgeous!!!
Stunning!
OH my!!! She most definitely is Breathtakingly beautiful! These pics are stunning!!! Just love them all!!! I can feel the joy that you have in your heart for this precious little gift! Thank you for sharing her with us!!!
Love you sweet friend!
Post a Comment