We were so surprised this weekend to get a little package in the mail from Denise and her family. Inside were two adorable ducks, The Easter Egg book, a Girl Friend Connections book and a lovely card. I have to say.... "Good thinking Denise" when getting two ducks EXACTLY the same. I gave Sophia hers first and she made it quack. Daniel of course thought he was missing out on something and started to wail.....no surprise there right....and it took a few minutes for him to realize that yes.....he got the EXACT same thing as sissy! WHEW!!!!! Close call there! lol Thank you so much Denise and family! You are such a sweetheart! ;)








17 comments:
Looks like both of kids LOVE the duckies..
Hope Sophia is feeling better..
Have a Great Sunday..
Oh yea! We know ALL about buying two! I just love his big blue eyes! What a sweet friend!
Awwww!! It just warms my heart seeing them love on their little duckies! I am so happy they liked them..... you are such a sweetie to do this post...you really didn't have to do that....I love to do for others....and you are dear to me! You have been one of my most friendly "bloggers".... (since I started blogging in December...I was brand new to the "blog world" and you took me right in with open arms..answered my blog questions and helped me in so many ways!)...and I truly am thankful that God formed this precious friendship between us! I look forward to the day that we can meet in person!!!
Have a most blessed Sunday my sweet friend...and I pray Miss Sophia is feeling better very soon!
Love you,
Denise
Poor Sophia.
At least she has a new duckie to help her get through it.
Hoping for the best!!
A good friend, that Denise. Duckies are so much fun.
Your things are deeelightful....
How cute are those duckies!!! I love em! I know what you mean about getting two..........
Is Sophia feeling better yet???
Debbie
awwwww how sweet
oh how sweet!!!! Denise is so kind!
And smart too! Imagine knowing that you needed two ducks that were identical!;)
I am ready for your question!;)
Denise is a great friend. :)
Your kiddos are adorable with the ducks.
Denise and her daughter are so sweet!!
The pictures are great,good thing that Denise is a smart cookie, sending two the same(that's always an issue around here).
How sweet of Denise.
How sweet r these pictures?!
Lea
They are both gorgeous!!
Great gifts! Sure looks like your things are excited and happy with them.
Those are adorable duckies!
Wonderful pressies! Denise is as sweet as they come!!!!
I'm happy to hear that someone else has to buy two of everything. : ) How cute they look with their new duckies.
She is so special, Denise sent Eli a little Easter book.
Post a Comment