Sunday, March 9, 2008

Security Breach

I can't believe that we have had an intruder in the house. The evidence left behind proved that there had been a security breach at the compound. However, never fear my friends.....Mufasa and I have pulled out all the stops to find out who the culprit is. We've had our eyes peeled and camera's ready.....but the intruder is a fast one. The only glimpse we have had is a blue dress blasting by us and we have not been able to see a full view of the face. The intruder appears to dress like a Princess. We are unsure if the intruder has a partner in crime at this time. However, due to the type of security breach, we feel that there may indeed be a look out. Now, knowing me like you do.....you realize that Sarabi will be out this week....upgrading the security system we have here in our home. Two brand spankin' new security gates will be properly secured and installed in the compound so no further entries or escapes will be had. No, no, no.....I will not be defeated by the Blue Bandit Princess and her side kick......oh no! ;)

47 comments:

Kim said...

You are cracking me up...
THat is tooo cute..
Get those cute little bandits... and make sure to hug and kiss them to death...
Have a Great Week..

The Johnson Family said...

I think those might be the cutest intruders ever! funny Hope you are having a great week!

OH MY #6 said...

too funny.

Lea

Nancy said...

Guess she (they) won't make the dumb criminals list for this week, she (they) are just too smart.

And what, there were no screaming horns or sexy female voices telling you it was happening?

Thanks for the laugh.

Musings from Kim K. said...

I just love your posts. What fun your kiddos have at your house. Have a super week.

Love,
Kim K.
1 day until China!
http://youbelong.net/thekenwards

Catherine said...

Oh dear! It's too bad that you can't even be safe in your own home ;o) but glad to hear the surveilance cameras picked up the culprit(s) and that appropriate hugs and snuggles can be administered to the Princess Bandit.

Fun post!!

Denise C said...

Can't wait to see these culprits in action!

You are so funny my friend!
Have a wonderful Monday!!
!
Sweet Blessings!

Pug Mama said...

funny stuff!

Gail said...

Very cute!

kerri said...

Just spit my double cream all over the screen...
You have been defeated, LOL!!

Unknown said...

Too Funny.
Donna

mommy24treasures said...

oh yeah, now they are sounding more and more like my little Treasures;) I always wondererd how those gates kept your Busy Little Things in! How funny:):)
partners in crime.

4D said...

Scary stuff...the pricess bandit is notorious for holding people hostage for cookies! Be careful!

Keep smilin!

Marla said...

Hahaha, good luck beefing up security! Thanks for the giggle. :)

~Amy~ said...

Stef, you are stinkin' hilarious! That little princess is something else! I hope you had a good weekend and the hubs got home ok. Sounds like there trip was good and very "boyish!" haha Have a great start to the week... ;)

Mr.Brian said...

Posting from the library.My computer is getting fixed.
love the post.You may need to bring in an extermenator for extra help.
I'll check back later this week to see if they varmit has been cought.

Lisa said...

Hilarious!!!

Sharon said...

Hi Steffi, I haven't been over here in a while and I thought I'd visit you! Adorable post! Someone sure is strong!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like there wasn't too much damage. Hopefully the bandits will be caught and justice served! :)

I'd say several years of huggin and kissin are called for!

Briana's Mom said...

Hmmm, those are some smart little bandits! Too funny!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Princess bandits are the most dangerous, too. They just bat their pretty eyelashes at you and you forget the lecture you were giving them.....hope you can get your security forces back in order!

Laura Nipper said...

Now that is funny. The intruder knows what she is doing!! Looks that you are going to have to step it up a nach with some new security gates. Oh the joys of little people. :)

Wendy said...

It's time to upgrade to the heavy duty gates. I am wondering if a small electical current running through them wouldn't hurt either... I mean horses seem to stay behind the fence after a shock or two.. ha ha

Have a wonderful evening

Kim said...

Okay.. I am loving the little bath bubble machine.. where did you get it???
Hope Sophia is feeling better..
Have a Great Week..

C's Mom said...

Hehe...good luck with the containment mission.

Pam said...

Too funny. I can see her running now.

jennifer said...

too funny!!!

OH MY #6 said...

U poor thing! Will it ever end?!!!

But, may I just say that I am jealous of Maui coming up for you.

Lea

Kim said...

I can't believe that Daniel is now sick..
I hope they all get well before you leave for Maui...
If not .. I will come and watch them...
HUGS TO YOU..
I feel sooo sad for him..
Give him hugs from me..

Gail said...

Oh Steffie I'm so sorry-- you've certainly had more than your share of sickness in your house. Hoping little Daniel is doing better. Of course Maui cures everything. :)

Gail said...

Oh Steffie I'm so sorry-- you've certainly had more than your share of sickness in your house. Hoping little Daniel is doing better. Of course Maui cures everything. :)

Mommy Spice said...

Rolling on the floor laughing!!!

Kim N Jeff said...

Steff - so sorry to hear that you still have the crud in your house... Maui will cure it all - lot's of sun and warm weather will do the trick!

As for the bandits that is just too funny and smart! Can't wait to see how your "beef up the security"

Beckyb said...

Better crack down on the compound!!!! Love it!!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL how funny! Do you need me to send "Super Lady" (Livi's new identity as of today) over to protect?

day by day said...

Uh, oh! The Blue Bandit Princess and her sidekick are awfully cute and now experienced escape artists. Funny!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness I just laughed so hard ... that is such a riot! I hope the 2 little bandits are feeling all better!

Love the beautiful Favorite Foto Friday pictures!
Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I can always depend on you making me laugh! You are so funny :)! And those photos below of the chicks and then your faves. I was gone a few days and so much happened over here with all your beauties.

Keisha said...

Praying for recovery my friend!
In His Love,
Keisha

RamblingMother said...

sorry to hear sophia is sick again. Cute pics

Beverly

Denise C said...

OH Steffie,
I am so very sorry that little Daniel is sick now. We will be praying for him and you as well....I know you must be one very exhausted mommy by now. I am thankful that Maui is only a few days away for your family......pack the antibiotics and the warm weather + meds will heal them right away!
Hugs and love and strength to you sweet friend!

p.s. thanks for your prayers for Chelsi...I'll let you know how she does ...on Thursday.
;)

redmaryjanes said...

Hmmm....good luck with that! Those two are as famous as Bonnie and Clyde. I don't know if you will be able to keep them caged in!

Michelle R Photography said...

So cute. I pray your family is feeling much better.

Debbie said...

I think I know those intruders!!!!!!!!! They may have been here too!!!!!

Debbie

FHL said...

Too Cute :-) Those are the best types of intruders though!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Is this going to turn into an episode of the Road Runner and Wiley Coyote?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm which one are you....hehee

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I am trying to not giggle here... hehe