Monday, March 17, 2008

Signing Off

P3161014 collage13 P3161029

Mommy has lots to do in the next few days.

We leave early Friday morning.

She says that she will try to visit all of your blogs before we go.

Stay tuned from Maui ~

Love,

Emmie, Sophia

and Daniel

60 comments:

Shelly and Family said...

Maui...WOW! Can we go too!

Have a great time!

Gail said...

Even your blog looks like Maui...(sigh), wish I was going. I'll just have to live vicariously through your upcoming posts. Aloha!

Safe travels too. :)

Michelle R Photography said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful kids. Have fun in Maui!!! Although not Maui, I lived on Oahu for two summers during college and loved every moment.

~Amy~ said...

Can't wait to see pictures of all of you in paradise! Good luck getting things together and safe travels my friend! HUGS and KISSES!

LaLa said...

Have a wonderful time!!! Safe travels and can't wait for the pics : )

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Have a wonderful trip! We will be at Disneyworld next week. Enjoy your relaxing time in the sun.

Kim said...

OMG!!!
I LOVE the new look..
You are going to have so much fun....
Can't wait to see pictures...
Thank you sooo much for the goodies..
I am going to pretend that I don't know it is you..
You are amazing..
Hugs to you.
HAVE FUN!!!!

Debbie said...

Wow the blog looks great!!! I need to find out how to do this!! Wanna student??? I hope you have a good week getting ready for the fun in the sun in MAUI!!!!
I love the island and had a blast when we were there!! ENJOY!!! Are you taking a tour of the Islands? We have gone to two more of them too and stayed. AWESOME!!!!

Are all your boo boos healed???
Just making sure so you can sport the bikini!!! :-)

If I don't talk to you before have a super time!!!
Debbie

Kim N Jeff said...

I love the new look! Have fun in Maui in the warm warm sun :)

Can't wait to see all of the pictures - I hope you all have a fun time.

Denise C said...

Have a fabulous vacationwith your precious family!! I will pray for safe travels!!! Can't wait to see pics....btw...these pictures are just stunning! Love them all...very crisp! Which lens did you use and.... did you use the external flash on these?

I bought a "How to" book on the Oly E510 today at Barnes & Noble.... and I am getting ready to climb into bed and read about how to use it! Lots to learn I am afraid!

Love ya sweet friend!!
Denise


p.s. Blog looks fabulous too!!!! Love it!

JulieM said...

Have a wonderful time away!!!

Laura Nipper said...

Okay I am so jealous right about now. Can we come to?? :)

Your blog looks awesome. Hope you guys have a wonderful family vacation and enjoy some much needed relaxation. Cant wait to see all the photos.

Oh how I want to go to Hawaii someday.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Have fun you little turkey, you. Enjoy the warm sun, and think of poor little Janet, shivering in the snow. Sniff. Yeah, I can hear you laughing. You're just mean.....

Catherine said...

Have a great time!!

Noemi said...

Love the tropical ambiance on the blog! It looks great! The things as always adorable!

Can't wait to see the picutres of this things playing in the sand!

Have a GREAT time!

sheryl said...

Have a fabulous, wonderful time!!! Everytime I think of Hawaii, I feel homesick. Our family has never lived there, but we have had some of the best times of our lives there. As soon as we step off the plane and feel the Hawaiian breeze, we know we are home. Sigh... I will be living vicariously through you.

Aloha!
Sheryl

OH MY #6 said...

Its beautiful! Both your BLOG and Maui.

Safe journey.

Lea

Michelle said...

Gorgeous pictures! Enjoy every moment of Maui and I can't wait to follow along.

mommy24treasures said...

have fun!!!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the new look and pictures of the crew ... have a blast ... i will miss your wit and the laughter you bring to my day ...

D & S said...

Very jealous here. Have a great time!

Kim said...

Your photos just keep getting better every day...I love the way Emmie and Daniels eyes seem to just pop, making the photo just so vibrant and alive (gorgeous baby blues!)

Have a GREAT trip!!! And thanks so much for your advice on my blog!

Mommy Spice said...

Have an awesomely, incredible time!! No jokes this time please...LOL!!

Young Creations said...

Steffie

listen carefully...........

HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!
ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MINUTE!
TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!

Than come home and tell us all about it.

Lauren
Your blog looks great!!!!!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip. Stay Safe.
Donna

Briana's Mom said...

Have a wonderful trip! I know you will!

kerri said...

Have a blast, post pictures so we can see some sunshine, LOL.
Safe travels.

Andie said...

Have a GREAT time...send me some sunshine and warm weather if you can!

Andie

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see pics:)
Love your french fries post--he is just adorable!!

polkadot said...

have fun/be safe/take pictures

~Amy~ said...

I did a post on our dinner! :)

redmaryjanes said...

LOVE THE NEW LOOK! And I am so jealous. Have a fabulous time in Maui! I got your mail and girl, you just don't listen to me. Thank you. You really are the best.
Big Hug.

Lisa said...

You lucky duck! Have a great time. Your pictures and blog looks great! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

Holly said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to see Hawaii pics soon!

Nancy said...

I think my heart just stopped. I saw the heading, and thought you were not going to be blogging anymore.
Thankfully, it is just your trip to Maui.

Kate said...

Happy Vacation to you and your beautiful family!! I so love reading your blog and have been praying that things work out with your oldest daughter...she is just precious...what we all hope our girls grow into!!! I espeically love reading about your son as we may be soon adding a little blue into our lives!! You are an inspiration and help me feel like I CAN be a mom to three!!

With gratitude!!

Kate

jennifer said...

Have a great trip, and enjoy the time with your family!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Have so much fun!!!

day by day said...

Have a wonderful vacation!! Love the pictures of your kids...they are all beautiful! Have fun!!!

Yoli said...

Enjoy your trip guys!!!!

Ashley said...

Love the blog look! Have fun (of course you will!) and I want to see pictures ASAP!!! :)

Juliette said...

Have a blast! But I am sure you will...Love the great look and the pics of your things.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures. We went to Hawaii on New Years Eve and Lottie still talks about the beach and the ocean.

Keisha said...

Have fun! Maui... WOW!
Can't wait to see pictures!
Keisha

Kristi said...

Love the new blog and may you all have a terrific vacation full of great family memories!

Mr.Brian said...

well crud,I just get a temporary computer and you leave me.
I'll miss you when you are gone.Get some pictures of some hot chicks for me please.
Hope you enjoy your time.
RELAX!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with your fsmily! Can't wait to hear about it :).

3 Peanuts said...

Steffie,

Have a GREAT time. I am sorry you have had such an awful week. We have as well (and reactions to meds too).

I have a thought about Daniel's bowels. Try giving him probiotics. Whole Foods sells some made for kids. The dairy free one is probably best (ask someone there--it is refrigerated). You can put it in his drink...it is a white powder.

Hugs,
Kim

Kim said...

Only two more days....
You are going to be in paradise...
Hugs...
You are the best...

Livin' out loud said...

Wishes for a safe journey!!
Susan

Linette said...

I can't wait to see pics of you guys in Maui! I soooo wish I could go with you. :) Have a safe trip and enjoy paradise!!!

Terri said...

Hello Steffie, I have been out of the blogging world for awhile because our life has been crazy as you know how life can get buti always try to catch up ont "Things".

Have fun in Hawaii it sounds like it is a much needed trip for your family. Get some sun for me, we got married in Hawaii & have not been back since & I can't wait to go back!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!
Terri

Anonymous said...

Just checking in case you changed your mind :).

~Amy~ said...

Safe travels tomorrow Steffie! I'll be thinking about you and the tribe. Love you!! ;)

Elise said...

Have a blast!!!! I love the new blog look....totally feeling the Hawaiian breeze, tropical smells and sounds coming through my computer!

Kim said...

Safe travels for you all tomorrow...
I will miss ya girly..
can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures of Beautiful Maui and your beautiful family...
You are going to have sooo much fun...
Hugs ...

Sew Much Fun said...

Stef, Did you notice the top left picture of Daniel. "Mini Me?" So cute!

Rhonda

~Amy~ said...

You left JUST in time! It is a blizzard here!!! ARG! I hope you are having safe travels...CAN'T WAIT FOR PICS!! ;)

XOXO

OH MY #6 said...

Are you shopping at Whalers Village already?!!!

Happy Easter.

Lea

Jewels of My Heart said...

Your blog is so FESTIVE! I love it! The pics you are taking with your new camera are fantastic!
I can't believe it has already been a year since you were in Hawaii.... Have a wonderful trip... can't wait to see the pics.