Sunday, March 16, 2008

Growing Up & French Fries

Growing Up

I can hardly believe that my sweet boy will be 2 next month. He is growing up so fast and wants to do everything that his sisters do. And I do believe that he is starting to mello out a bit.....that was just a "bit"...lol This last go around with this eye and double ear infection, he actually began letting me put the eye drops in and he also willingly took is medicine. There was no pinning him down in the chair. AMAZING!!! He loves to sit up at the counter like Sophia. It nearly makes me cry when I see the two of them sitting side by side like that. He usually still sits in his high chair, but I can tell it won't be for much longer. And I am really excited about taking him to Maui this year. It will be so different from last year. I think he is just going to love it.....the pool, being outside, running, playing and of course I am crossing my fingers for some good pictures. His latest food love is French Fries. I have never seen him get so excited over the mention of something in particular. If I ask him if he wants FF.....he just starts screaming with excitement, laughing and smiling the whole time. He watches them cook in the oven and when I tell them they are ready, he goes and pushes his high chair over to the kitchen floor....and when his little Diego plate of fries is served.....he starts to blow on them and waits for them to cool. The pictures really do say it all. My little guy, I call him my "little lover boy".......he is just something!!! ;) Fries

37 comments:

Deb said...

Yup Steff he sure is growing, I have been watching him grow up on your blog for over a year now.
I love the sheepish grin on the right corner of the bottom pic.

Nancy said...

A boy after my heart. Who couldn't love french fries.

Holly said...

He is precious! And those pictures are priceless. I know you guys are going to have an awesome time in Maui!

Briana's Mom said...

So cute! Briana loves her french fries too!

Gail said...

He's just so adorable. My daughter Grace is a FF girl too. :)

Kim said...

the more I look at your photos the more I am wanting to go SLR...keep telling myself I'm just not ready...and after having to replace the brakes this weekend I'm glad that I waited but gosh golly those sure are nice pictures...and the subjects not too bad either ;)

di.di said...

Oh that is so cute! Your lover boy is so adorable.. lucky you!

Anonymous said...

He is starting to look like a little boy not a baby! Sorry, I am sure thats not what you want to hear!

Lea

PS. Quit rubbing in the Maui thing!! LOL!

~Amy~ said...

What an adorable little boy you have! I just love those smiles! I hope you had a good weekend!! Maui is so close!!!!!! (cough...beotch...cough!) haha ;)

~Amy~ said...

Yup! Got the pictures!! :) I'll do a post this week!

Michelle R Photography said...

What a cutie! I'm going to keep Mia in her high chair as long as possible. The inability to move around the table makes dinnertime a little less stressful. :)

Kim said...

Stef....
He is soooo adorable...
LOVE his smile..
And you are sooo right.. he is sure growing.. I have loved being a part of so many of his first's...
Can't wait to continue...
Have a Great Week..
HUGS..

D & S said...

He is just too cute for words! What an adorable little boy.

LaLa said...

Ooooo I squeal for fries too LOL He is such a cutie!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

What kid doesn't love french fries? He is a darling little boy. Savor these moments for they are gone in a whisper....

Middle-Aged Moi said...

What a cute grin he has!

polkadot said...

I love my boys... girls are great but boys have that "sparkle" that can always get to me. They get their way a lot around here... Case in point, these photos of your son! He can have all my fries and a bag of chips!

Young Creations said...

He is something else. He is so wonderfully cute.

When you are getting ready to buy Thing Teen a car, beware. Stop by and read my blog. It is a good story to read and take note of.

Enjoy.
Lauren

mommy24treasures said...

he is darling Stef :)
He is getting cuter anad cuter everytime I see a pic of him!
I know what you mean about seeing them together. Thats how I always was with Jacob and Chloe watching them enjoy and imitate one another so much. it was so different than just having one baby.

Kim said...

Happy St. Patty's Day...
IF you don't have on green ... I am going to PINCH you..LOL.
Have a Great Day..
HUGS

The Byrd's Nest said...

Is that not the cutest little face ever??? His little grin is to die for!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Is that not the cutest little face ever??? His little grin is to die for!

Young Creations said...

We can celebrate after I go pick up the car.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Dress them all in green, green, green.
Lauren

Yoli said...

Look at that gorgeous face! Oh my Steph, I would have him so spoiled, it would be embarrassing. I would be a slave to his charms. He is going to drive the ladies wild. Bless him

PandaMom said...

Handsome little guy!!!

Ya know, french fries ARE a food group, right?

jennifer said...

That is exactly my reaction to french fries too!!!

redmaryjanes said...

Nothing is better than fries!! Holy cow, I have missed a million posts! I thought he was older than 2. He is such a cutie, he looks like his Momma!
Now I have to read about the hole in the butt of the pants.

kerri said...

I love fries too, is there anything better than malt vinegar and loads of salt, hmm.
Oh Mom, he is going to be a lady charmer, look out, I'm warning ya, LOL.

Sharon said...

Oh what a darling!!! Your descriptive words make me want to just grab him up and hug him!! I love how you appreciate everything about him. Every age is so fleeting and I think you will have a blast on vacation!

~Amy~ said...

Stef- Stop by my blog...I just got totally creative all of the sudden! haha I tried dipping into the scrapbooking...let me know what you think!

Mr.Brian said...

I think he looks like quite the ladies man.A smile like that the women will be chasing him all over.

Please know I am having Steff withdrawls and hope to be up and running soon.
Smooches.
Brian

Michelle said...

Steffie, your little man is gorgeous!

day by day said...

Awww....what a little cutie he is!! Who can blame him for loving french fries, right? Love the picture when he has his hands in the air with excitement!!

Laura Nipper said...

What a handsome boy he is. They grow up far to fast I must say. Love the french fry photos. To cute.

~Amy~ said...

How cute is this!?!?! Oh and I just made my header on PowerPoint actually...I bought the scrap kit online for like 2 bucks! I just kinda made it up as I went! hehe...you're looks fabulous though!!!!

Kim N Jeff said...

He is just too cute!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

he is a cutie ... can't wait to see him and David again ... Your family is close to my heart and i love ya all (see no funny comments about David ... hee hee hee) ...