Sunday, March 23, 2008

We're Here

P3221074
Well, we made it even though we had delays due to weather. It was a long day of traveling, but so worth it once we got here..... P3221072
Thing Teen, happy to be poolside. P3221075
Having fun with my camera. P3221103
Thing 2 is so happy to be outside. All he wanted to do was hold my hand and walk around and take in all the sights. In this picture he is standing in a puddle and had been splashing and stomping in it. You can tell by his smile that he was having the time of his life, and so was I. Watching him in delight of such a simple thing was great.
P3221092
On one of our many walks of the day. Daniel loves birds and he was pointing at one that had flown up into the palm tree above him. P3221088
I have a thing for Palm Tree's......LOVE THEM!!! ;) P3221119
Ah yes.....the Maui Princess. P3221107
Thing 1 swam in the pool the ENTIRE day. After nap time she talked Alycia into taking her down to the beach. She loved it. P3221122
Barefoot and happy.

44 comments:

Michelle R Photography said...

Glad you arrived safely. Your pictures are just beautiful. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Does Sophia still marvel at the mountain? Last year she would talk about it every morning at breakfast :) I'm sure she and Daniel love the pool. It snowed here...tons! And we may get a little more. I tried to call you. I knew it was going to be a rough trip with delays! But, like you said it's worth it!
Have a wonderful day.
love, Mom (Oma)

Gail said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful time in paradise.
The pics are beautiful. Happy Easter!

OH MY #6 said...

I am jealous!

Happy Easter.

Lea

mommy24treasures said...

oh it looks so beautiful! Your pics are lovely Stef! Just lovely! Daniel is all smiles, I don't think he could be any happier! Love Fia's dress. So pretty. The color in your pics is just perfect!
This sunshine is going to be so good for all of you.
Have a wonderful day!
Love
Connie

redmaryjanes said...

I am so glad that you are there and are enjoying yourselves.
Happy Easter to you my friend!

D & S said...

Officially jealous here. *Sigh*. It's been so long since we've had a nice relaxing vacation.

Kim said...

Happy Easter...
Glad you made it there safe...
LOVE the pictures of the flowers.. they are beautiful...
Looks like soooo much fun...
All the things are looking good..
Palm Trees are the best.. that is one great thing of living in AZ.
Relax girly..
You need it.. and it LOOKS sooo pretty there..
HUGS TO YOU...

Michelle said...

Sounds heavenly! Your pictures are gorgeous ... crisp and beautiful!

LaLa said...

Have a wonderful time...love all the pics : )

Mr.Brian said...

I am thinking next year Becky and I should go along.David and I can watch the women is swim suits>>>Errr I mean watch ladies....Ohhh I meant to say kids while you and Becky go shopping.
Just a thought!!!!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Happy Easter!!! We have alot of snow here in Chicago but who cares we leave for Disneyworld tomorrow : ) Have a wonderful time in the sunshine! Love the pictures!!

Rachael said...

Looks heavenly.

Beautiful pics so far.

I'm sure you're having a nice time! There is snow here in Michigan, so soak up that sun before you come back!

Love the blog layout too. Did you do that just for the trip?

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love love love the pictures ... super jealous and wish i was basking in the sunshine w/ya ... have a great break and hope your Easter was fabulous!

Debbie said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wish I was there!!! Happy Easter!!!!!

Debbie

Julie said...

Great pictures!!!

Happy Easter!

Holly said...

Glad you arrived safely. Cute pics! Have a great time!

Linette said...

I can just feel the warmth thru your pictures. Looks heavenly!
So glad you're having a good time and arrived safely. Happy Easter.:)

day by day said...

Happy Easter, Steffie!

These pictures are soooo beautiful! Looks like you are all having fun. Enjoy!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sigh! Look at all that GREEN! Please soak in some sun for me!!!!!! Looks lovely! I hope you have a GREAT time, my friend!

Beckyb said...

ENJOY - thinking of you!!

kerri said...

Glad you arrived safe and sound!
Love the flowers, the sun, green grass and the palm trees.
Did I mentioned it's snowing here, LOL.
Love the pics, one happy family, enjoy a super holiday.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Glad you all made it safely! The flowers, birds and trees are so beautiful there.....God did an awesome job decorating Hawaii!!!

Ashley said...

Love the pics and can't wait to see more! Enjoy your time away in paradise! :) I know it's a much needed break for you and your family.

Keisha said...

Gorgous pictures honey!!!
Soak in some sun for me!!

Deb said...

I'm green with envy!!!!!! It all looks so beautiful! The grass looks yummy! Yes at this point I think if I could get close enough I'd eat it to make sure it was real!
Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Nikki said...

Absolutely lovely, my friend. Glad you are all having a wonderful time...already! It's going to be such a great trip!!!!
XO

~Amy~ said...

Fabulous pictures! I may have to steal some for the wallpaper on my computer...simply beautiful! :) I hope you are relaxing to the max! Miss you!

xoxo

Lisa said...

You lucky duck!!!! It looks like paradise! Good for you! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stef,
Your pics are so clear, you are a master with that camera! Kids all look like they will not want to come back. Be happy you missed the Easter snow fall. It actually turned out to be a nice sunny afternoon on Saturday and the Easter Egg Hunt was a blast. Glad that you are having a relaxing and enjoyable time. Daniel looks very grown up in his photos, another little Beckering gentleman. Hi to all, anxious to see you soon.
Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Wow! I absolutely love your photos! They are terrific!!!
Looks like you all are having a memorable time!

Briana's Mom said...

Wow - the pictures are gorgeous! Wish I was there too!

Brandi said...

Those are beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing and have a great vacation!

Kim N Jeff said...

Glad you made it there safe and sound... It looks so beautiful there and the pictures you have taken are lovely.

Love the barefoot & happy... Enjoy your vacation!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful it all looks and your kids make the scenery even prettier!

Michelle said...

Awww...everything looks so amazing! So happy for you! The pictures are fabulous!! Would love some of that weather:) Enjoy!

Michelle said...

Awww...everything looks so amazing! So happy for you! The pictures are fabulous!! Would love some of that weather:) Enjoy!

Gracie said...

I love those pictures. I love palm trees too! Have fun

Laura Nipper said...

Wow Stef your photos are amazing and the kids look so happy in the warm sunshine. The palm trees remind me of San Diego. Glad you guys are having fun and enjoying long walks. :)

Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun! I am so excited for you all.... your pics are fantastic!
Enjoy Baby!!!!!!

Kristy said...

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Young Creations said...

Please, oh please, have a mai tai for me.
Enjoy!
Lauren

RamblingMother said...

beautiful pics from a jealous blogger.

Beverly

FHL said...

Your photos are amazing!

Looks like a wonderful time is being had by all :-)