My First Love.....

I always knew that you would be my First Love. You are my twin, my first gift, my life and I know I would never survive if anything happened to you. You make me so proud and I pray that you will grow into a spiritually strong young woman. A young woman that will always believe in herself and have the confidence to go after all of her dreams. Our world today requires you to have thick skin. I'm so sorry for that...........but I know that you can over come it. You are strong and you are sensitive. I will always be here for you. To laugh in the good times and cry when you can no longer take the pressure. I will give advice when you want it and I will just listen when you need to talk. You are my daughter, my treasure, a gift from above.

I always knew you would be my First Love and nothing you can do or say will ever change that. Our bond is strong and our love is deep and I believe we will always be there for each other. Nothing can replace a First Love........
31 comments:
What a sweet post.You have such a gift for writting.
Cherish every day with her.She is a wonderful young lady.
This is beautiful, Stef. Every time I see pictures of your First Love, I can't get over her beauty....
...and her great hair ;-)
Just beautiful ... your words and your first love!
What a beautiful post for a beautiful girl.
Oh Stef, that was absolutely beautiful. I can sense the strong bond that you two share by your writings. You have a gift of being able to put into words how you feel. That is good stuff!
She is so beautiful, on the inside and out. This post truly warmed my heart. I pray that Mallory and I will have that kind of relationship.
I love this post.
Lea
What happened to the sweet, little, YOUNG girl that I used to know...wowza! She is just stunning Stef...Watch those boys...no joke! ;)
What a beautiful post and a gorgeous girl. :)
Your girl is a stunning young lady!
Beautiful post, like many of yours.
What a beautiful post! You two are blessed to have each other!
I know she has been tugging at your emotions in every way lately. She is beautiful, and I know you'd like to stop time and have her just as she is today forever (because that's what I'd love to do with Sam)! She is lucky to have a mom who cares enough to say she cares!!!
Well...I commented and it disappeared into blogger fog...??? SO...I am going to try again.....This is such a precious post....Emmie is so stunningly beautiful! Just like her mommy! Thanks for sharing your sweet heart with us!
Love & Hugs!
Always and forever...
I know the strong emotional bond you have with your first, it's powerful.
What a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl.
Lovely post. She is such a beautiful young lady. With awesome hair!...
Cherish every moment you can with her. Time goes by so fast...
Hugs
Just catching up. What a sweet post!
Love the gated community! I can't believe how many stairs you have!
Lovely words for a lovely girl from her lovely mom. Heartwarming.
Keep smilin!
sweet sweet post:)
Something your daughter would love to read in years to come... that is a special gift...
All I can say is that I hope you have a gun. A big one. She is Waaaaaaay too pretty!
This is a beautiful post!
Too sweet! Indeed, she IS your twin.
She is beautiful inside and out just like her Mama.
That is so very true. And I can say that I have seen the two of you together and your relationship is beautiful.
Such sweet emotions coming through! BTW: how are you gettin' all FANCY with your blog-changin'-creative-signature-cutie-cute-blog?! ; )
Your good mommy!!! With precious little cubs to protect...I totally get it. Hard to let our babies get their wings and watch them get hurt but they will get through it because they have us, right?
Great Post...
She is very pretty...
And she knows you love her deeply..
And she loves you too..
Hugs to you girly..
what a beautiful post and what a beautiful daughter.
You are right, mom, NOTHING will break your bond with Em...I know things are rough right now. But she will get thru it - she is strong! (like you) Just keep being there for her.
XO
Beautiful post Steffie.
Like mother like daughter. Beeeee-you-tiful!!! Be strong momma. You remember this stage. Right?! It was hell! lol..
Please get rid of the word verification.. I have to type it 4 times before I get it right.
So special to have a mom like you! She is blessed!
Post a Comment