I just realized that I missed my DD LID. Perhaps forgetting about it at this point is a good thing????? ;)
perhaps you are thinking of Maui instead?! Lea
Congrats on 10 months!
Happy 10th LIDiversary! It's probably better to keep your mind on other things to help pass the time. Congrats!
Verna did a darling job with that one. Congrats my friend. Can't wait until Saturday night!!!
Happy 10 months...I LOVE THAT ....You are getting really good at these things...Hugs to you ...
nope....The Blog Fairy made this for me....she's the good one! ;)
Happy 10 months closer to your baby girl day and Happy Chinese New Year!
Happy 10 LID mate!
Happy 10 Month LIDiversary!Keep smilin!
Ever a little closer!
I know - sometimes we'd just rather forget, wouldn't we!?!? I'm right there with ya!!
happy 10th !! maybe forgetting is a defense mechanism we all need at this point....but our DD's are never forgotten, that's for darned sure!!!
Congrats! I agree about the forgetting. I noticed I missed the 8 month mark this week, and was so excited!
Happy 10th LID!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
perhaps you are thinking of Maui instead?!
Lea
Congrats on 10 months!
Happy 10th LIDiversary! It's probably better to keep your mind on other things to help pass the time. Congrats!
Verna did a darling job with that one. Congrats my friend. Can't wait until Saturday night!!!
Happy 10 months...
I LOVE THAT ....
You are getting really good at these things...
Hugs to you ...
nope....The Blog Fairy made this for me....she's the good one! ;)
Happy 10 months closer to your baby girl day and Happy Chinese New Year!
Happy 10 LID mate!
Happy 10 Month LIDiversary!
Keep smilin!
Ever a little closer!
I know - sometimes we'd just rather forget, wouldn't we!?!? I'm right there with ya!!
happy 10th !! maybe forgetting is a defense mechanism we all need at this point....but our DD's are never forgotten, that's for darned sure!!!
Congrats on 10 months!
Congrats! I agree about the forgetting. I noticed I missed the 8 month mark this week, and was so excited!
Happy 10th LID!
Post a Comment