Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

There is something so magical about Christmas Stockings~ Thing 2 ~ ~ Thing 1 ~
~ Thing Teen ~ ~ Merry Christmas from our Family to yours ~

40 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Merry Christmas my friend.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. Merry Christmas.

Mr.Brian said...

Those are some nice big stockings.
Also it looks like a rather sexy bag in the picture with Emmie.
Is David's gift in that bag?
God Bless,have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Meet me under the missel toe at 6:00 p.m.
Mr.Brian

mommy24treasures said...

Merry Christmas... Love seeing everyone with their stockings. Things 2's jammies are so cute. He is such a cutie pie.
Have a wonderful day.

Shirley said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas to your Beautiful family!!!
Who cooked today?

kitchu said...

Hope it was wonderful! Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

How do you find time to post photos on Christmas???

Wishing you and your family the very best this Christmas and all year through!

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas Beckering tribe!! :)

Nikki said...

Hope your Christmas was VERY MERRY!
XO
And, yes, I also adore stockings! (Jay's mom still stuffs them for us and I get so excited!)

P.S. I LOVE Sophia's hair! So cute without bangs!

Briana's Mom said...

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Merry Christmas my cyber friend. Extra (((hugs))).

Love,
Kim K.

kerri said...

I love stockings,I could hardly wait to run to the tree to dump mine out!!
Merry Christmas to the The Beckerings from the Askews. :O)

crazylady said...

you speak of magic..... only a witch would know of such things Mr. Brian!

Happy Holidaze to all your Things.

Kim said...

Merry Christmas girly...
Love the pictures...

OH MY #6 said...

Merry Christmas ...Lea

D & S said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the Christmas card, it was so cute! It's hanging on my Christmas picture door. I glance at it all of the time and it brings a smile to my face every time.

Kayce said...

I'm a little late wishing Christmas cheer, so Happy New Year and Merry Christmas too!

Anonymous said...

looks a fun day for all ... i too see my favorite bag in the back ground ... hee hee ... love ya sister ...

Anonymous said...

ok that is me ... Gwen ... i have been gone that long that i can't sign in regular ... lol

Amy said...

Merry Christmas! I love those beautiful Christmas socks!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

A big MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your beautiful family!

HUGS!!!!!

jennifer said...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful. I caught up on all the posts you wrote while we were without a computer. Sounds like life has been crazy as usual. Glad to hear you have some extra keys now!

Beckyb said...

You are right - stockings are THE BEST part of Christmas!!! I STILL love mine - and there's something SO wonderful about little ones at Christmas as well - I am sure you guys had a great time with 2 little ones!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Merry Christmas... well, what is left of it... What gorgeous kids... take care

Tracy said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Adele said...

I love Christmas stockings too! There is definitely something magical about emptying a stocking on Christmas morning. Even Ron and I fill each other's stockings. Love these pics of your precious children. I can't wait to see more pics!!!

Dawn said...

OH I love the BIG stockings. I need to get us all new ones, and I am getting big ones too. Stockings are my favorite part of Christmas morning.

jennifer said...

Steffie ~
I just got your Christmas card today! (it got forwarded). I LOVE that you used the picture of Daniel pitching a fit!! Too cute!

Marla said...

Cute pics, I hope y'all had a wonderful day!

Colleen said...

Oh god are your kids just the CUTEST! I hope (and know) you had a wonderful Xmas. Sending holiday hugs to you and yours.

Tiffany said...

Stockings are such a fun part of Christmas!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

Laura Nipper said...

Love the stocking photos. Hope you guys had a great Christmas.

sheryl said...

I love seeing the "things" open their stockings! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season! I loved your card btw!!!

Sheryl

Denise C said...

Steffie,
What a beautiful family and home you have! Such sweet little expressions on thier faces! You are right Christmas is magical!
Thanks for sharing your heart so openly and inspiring us all! I am brang new to this blogging thing, just started our family's blog last week! I love reading posts on my favorite blogs but never had one of my own until now! Oh dear, I have so much to learn, but I am going to give it a big try! tee-hee! I am sure my mistakes will provide laughs for anyone who is sweet enough to drop by!
I have been reading your sweet posts for some time now. I found you from "A Story of You" when one of our dear friends was in China adopting their little girl. They didn't use "A Story of You" but their daughter was pictured in a few shots on someone else's page. Anyway, I loved reading all the precious stories available there (and I still do).
I wish many sweet blessings for your family in 2008!
Take Care!
~Denise
p.s. I'd love to add you to my list of "Special People & Places" if that is ok?

Diana said...

Beautiful Christmas pictures Steffi and I love your new look.
I am too a leaky faucet when it comes to my Asian princesses and I agree that people on the "outside" just don't get it!!!
That is why I am so glad that I have this community to share with.
God bless you, I have missed you.

Pam said...

So, did Emmie get up and fix her hair and put make-up on before she would let you take pictures? She looks great. I would not let Greg get me in the morning pics.

Karen said...

Looks like everyone had a great Christmas! Love the pictures!
Happy New Year!!!

Abby's Mom said...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!