Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas Baby Girl

HO-HO-HO
Oh.....the anticipation..... A quick pose before she got down to business......
And then the requests began.......I could hear her......she has been telling us for the past few weeks that she needs to ask Santa for a necklace and bracelet because her Mulan one broke and a new baby stroller. It was so precious. You see, this was the first year Sophia went to see Santa. The first year, I wasn't going to put her through it, the second year she was adamant about NOT wanting to go.....but this year.......oh, she was so excited. As I stood there taking pictures and watching her I just began to cry. A few tears slid down my cheeks. People were looking, I didn't care. She is after all "MY" Asian Princess. Some times I just want to look at people when they are looking at us and say, "You just don't have a clue"...........
After Santa we(she) got her delicious smoothie and a M&M Cookie. She then had to play peek a boo through the leaves with me. She's got such funny sense of humor! Then as we passed by Santa as we were leaving she had to go and yell out "Bye, Santa" and wave. And for some reason, I just know that Santa will bring my Asian Princess everything she asked for!
*wink*

61 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

How could santa say no to that sweet face.
Hmmmm are you going to have to add on a room to your house after this Christmas????

Laurie said...

Okay, you brought tears to my eyes. If Santa doesn't bring everything she asked for, he'll have ME to deal with! LOL! What a sweetie!

Sandra said...

She is an absolute doll!!

And I agree with you, I often see people looking at us as a family and I look back thinking: if you only knew... if you could only experience what we are...

mommy24treasures said...

oh so sweet... I cried when Caitlyn was in his lap this weekend as well...It was her first time too. It was such a precious moment for me to see all three of my little ones happy and smiling.
love love love all your pics. :):)

kitchu said...

Oh how precious! Glad she enjoyed Santa :O)

Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't wait until we can experience Santa's lap all over again. Those are such precious pictures. Merry Christmas, Stef!

Love,
Kim K.

D & S said...

I can see the excitement in her eyes. I hope she gets everything she asked for.

~Amy~ said...

That face makes me melt everytime I see it! I love the pics on Santa's lap and I love the one of her sippin' her yummy smoothie! Can't wait to come visit you guys!

HUUUGS!

Michelle said...

She is so precious ... I just love her hair without bangs! They are all great pictures, but the anicipation one took my breath away!!

day by day said...

Oh, such sweet pictures! You can see the seriousness in her sweet face as she is making her Santa requests...so precious! And I love the peek-a-boo picture!

Marla said...

How absolutely adorable! May all her Christmas wishes come true!!

PS- Love the outfit! Gymboree, right? ;)

Amy said...

If people look it's only because she is SOOOOO CUTE!!!

Mr.Brian said...

You and that crazy chick have been taged.Go check it out.Pretty easy one.

Holly said...

She is so precious. All of the pictures are adorable...I love the first one. Priceless :) Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

redmaryjanes said...

Why I do believe that we visit the very same Santa! We've had him in photos for 3 years now. Sophia is so darling. Merry Christmas. New Year get together for sure! Also, we are planning at Chinese New Year at our special place. Are you guys going?

cougchick said...

Gorgeous!

Makes me green with envy....

Anonymous said...

I love the look in her eyes! How adorable. Christmas is going to be so much fun at your house. I can't wait to get Jadalyn home! I guess you know what I am asking Santa for this year.

Merry Chistmas
Stacey
LID 8-8-06

www.babyjellybeans.com
child's name - Jadalyn Cashion

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, Steff.... she is just so beautiful... her sweet little face just melts your heart. She has such personality. I understand your tears... oh, how I understand them... we are blessed among the blessed...What miracles we hold in our hearts and our arms.
God's Speed to Sophia's Mei Mei
Merry Christmas friend.

3 Peanuts said...

Darling!

Yoli said...

I would have her so spoiled. Who can deny her anything? Look at that sweet beautiful face!

Beckyb said...

Fun pics - I love the one where she's covering her mouth!! Too fun!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. She is so sweet. Your little story brought me a big lump in my throat!

Thank you for sharing.

Lea

Kim said...

You have a VERY PRETTY Asian Princess.... Love the pictures...
She is serious when she talks to Santa...
Love her little eyes while she is drinking her smoothie...
Have a Wonderful Weekend..
Hugs to you girly

kerri said...

I get the tears, I got teary watching my 2 little ones baking cookies together.:O)
Great shots of the Asian Princess and Santa, I hope all her wishes come true.
Merry Christmas Steffie!

Karen said...

What a doll! I'm sure Santa will be bringing her everything she asked for and then some.... how could he resist. Great pictures by the way!

k1 said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! Love it.

Deb said...

AWWW! That is sooo sweet.
I'm impressed at Santa's real beard!
Did Daniel sit on Santa's knee?

Lisa said...

She is getting more and more BEAUTIFUL everyday! I like her hair long, it is so pretty! You are such a great mommmy!

Pam said...

She is beautiful. Hannah would not even sit near Santa with me there. It was funny.

Truly Blessed said...

She's so sweet. Next time you're going to be at that particular mall, call me! We'll meet you and the kids there (maybe Sophia could talk Katie into a visit with the Man in Red!).

Oh, yeah, you've been TAGGED. ;)

Livin' out loud said...

She looked awful serious in her talk with Santa!!
Susan

Briana's Mom said...

She is simply precious. And so beautiful! She definitely looked like she had some important matters to talk to Santa about!

Linette said...

Oh so sweet! It's so wonderful to see them do things for the first time. :) I love your comment about 'you just don't have a clue."
SO very true..I think the same thing when people stare at us!

crazylady said...

My kids watch MULAN over and over. It is like they relate to her.

May Sophia get replacement bling bling but quick.

I might mellow out when S and D start making memories like this for me.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

You have some veeery gorgeous children, woman! I loved that post!!!!!!!

RamblingMother said...

Great pictures. I wish Glenys was as brave.

Beverly

AmyO said...

She looks so serious talking to Santa. Olivia cried this year, so hopefully next year she'll do better :) Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. WORD.
Every single one of these photos is PRECIOUS.
Beyond cute.......!

Gracie said...

AWWWWWW!!!! How precious....What an absolute cutie! Have a fantastic christmas.....

Nancy said...

IT looks as if she is doing some serious requesting there.
The picture behind the leaves is my favorite however. What a happy girl.

Kim N Jeff said...

She is so cute... Hope you all have a great christmas... Can't wait to see the pictures!

Elise said...

She is just one precious little girl.....I can't wait to do the Santa visits again too. Have an awesome Christmas!!!

Tiffany said...

OMG could she be any cuter?
You just brought tears to my eyes....

Oh I would also like to say to people the you just don't have a clue thing.

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!

Terri said...

Oh, my goodness how precious is that!!! These little angels always bring tears to my eyes.

Merry Christmas,
Terri

Dannye said...

How could Santa deny that cute face anyway??? I just know she will get all she asked for and then some!! What a great Santa!!

And what great photos...my fav is the smoothie and her looking over the cup at you...so very cute!!

Shirley said...

What can I say?? Just love looking at your posts! She is absolutely the cutest thing..I am so sure Santa will bring her everything she asked for!!!
ENJOY!

Deb said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy and blessings.

Colleen said...

So....so sweet!!!! I love the pics and um...yea!?!?!? I am sure Santa will bring her everything she asked for and them some.

Have a great holiday!!

Colleen said...

So....so sweet!!!! I love the pics and um...yea!?!?!? I am sure Santa will bring her everything she asked for and them some.

Have a great holiday!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

People can be so insensitive. They really don't know what they are missing. It is so sad that such prejudice and ignorance still exists. Luckily, it doesn't effect thatprecious baby yet. She looks like she sure knew what she wanted to talk to the big man about. Savor these moments. They go by far too quickly......

Norma said...

What a cutie! Have you seen my cutie's face yet?

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

How amazingly precious is your sweet girl!!

Merry Christmas and all the best in the year to come.

LaLa said...

Oh gosh...isn't it so much fun this year!!!! I love that they are finally having the anticipation : )
Great pics

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Christmas Eve girlfriend!

redmaryjanes said...

Happy Christmas Eve girlfriend!

Shandra said...

Merry christmas! Enjoy your day with your wonderful family.

~Amy~ said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE BEAUTIFUL BECKERING TRIBE!!! :) I hope tomorrow is full of love and family!

(See you later this week!) :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!- Amy and Tyler

dawn said...

Merry Christmas to you and the tribe. I hope it sparkles.

dawn said...

Merry Christmas to you and the tribe. I hope it sparkles.

4D said...

Happy, happy to you and yours!

Keep smilin!

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are SO cute! She is so expressive!