Some do great big breakfasts Christmas morning......my Things are happy with Smoothies!
My two little speed demons!
Note the crazed look in my eyes near the end of Christmas day......or perhaps that is how I look everyday and I am just in denial!?!?!?!?





33 comments:
I hear you about the crazed eyes on Christmas Day. I think mine still are!!!
Love the new BLOG look.
Lea
Great Xmas photos, I don't see a crazed Mommy , just a hot babe, jelous here!!
Looks like you has a great holiday, love look for the New year!
Cute new look! Mesmerizing. :-)
Love the pictures...
Love the new blog look...
And it is not crazed look... you are tooo pretty...
Hugs to you girly...
Have a Great Weekend..
STEF!!! I'm sorry, it feels like I've fell off the face of the earth! I LOVE the Christmas pics and your hair is sooo beautiful! I'm sorry my week got SO busy but I still want to head your way before I get back to school! I'm thinking next week now...maybe the 2nd or the 3rd?! Email me, we'll talk! I hope all is well!
xoxo
Love the New Year look on your blog.
By the way~ You don't have a crazed look at all... you look great!
The Things look adorable as ever!
Looks a bit like you are buzzed on life...or could it be too many Christmas cookies?
Happy New year to you! Sweet pics.
Thanks for the card! It is adorable! It sure captures the moment hey?!
Great Christmas pictures! The things are adorable. I love the new blog look!
You look gorgeous as always! Did you get some more layers in your hair? Miss you miss you miss you. I need some good Chinese and some wine with my buddy.
I just love the cheerful new look of youe blog. The Christmas pictures are great ... and I think you look simply beautiful in the last picture!
Your Things are very cute! You wouldn't know by looking at the picture that you're going crazy, you have the look of a woman in total control.
Have a Great Weekend... girly..
Hugs to you...
Oooooh, I love the new look of the blog, it makes me want to grab a glass of champagne!
You don't look crazed at all, you look gorgeous and your kiddos are just too cute. Hope y'all have a great New Year!
Nothing Crazy about that pic. All I see is One Happy HOT Momma! Love the new blog look!
Love the look of the blog! The pictures are wonderful!
Love the look of the blog! The pictures are wonderful!
I love the new look for your blog! Really cute.Looks like all the things had a super fun Christmas!!
Stacey
LID 8-8-06
Wow, your blog looks great! And your 2 little speed demons are awfully cute!!
Love the festive look! Glad you all had fun and I know I have that look daily (and I only have one Thing)
Happy "almost" New Year!! Great pics. I always enjoy your ever-changing blog.
Love,
Kim K.
How did you get the background of your blog to move? It looks super cool! Happy New Years!
Where is this crazed mommy?? Dang girl, your beautiful- and that HAIR. The pics of the kiddos are adorable!
My kids love smoothies to. You can hide all kinds of things in them. Happy New Year!
Your crazed look is still beautiful! You look very happy.
Happy New Year!
Kim
Have a safe, happy and great 2008 - and hoping speedy referrals for everyone... take care...
What precious pictures of the two of them on their little riding toys. Sooooooooo cute!! By the way, you don't have a crazed look. You look like a very happy Mama. :)
I hope you have a wonderful New Year. I also hope this time next year we will be very close to getting a referral. I am hoping we will be in the same travel group. That would be AWESOME!!!
Great pics Steffie! And I agree with eveyone else...what crazed look? :) You look beautiful and very happy!
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you and yours!
Woo hoo...I'm loving everyones holiday pics.
ha I have that look too! Why do you think there is hardly ever a pic of me on the blog!
Love your NY look, hope yours is wonderful! I wish you a blessed 2008.
None of mine are up for big breakfasts either. Caitlyn doesn't ever eat until lunch.
Looks like you had a fun Christmas with your Things! Have a wonderful New Year!
You have a Happy New Year Blog!!??
Wow, you are GOOD!
Glad you had a good Christmas!
Can't wait to catch up!
Love ALL the pics and you are beautiful as ever!!!
Happy New Year!
Maybe THIS year I'll come out of hibernation and we can get together!
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment