This past Friday night, I had the privilege to go out with Kelly, (Katies, Antics) Nancy, (ASENND) AND she also drove 4 hours to meet us....and Kimberley (Seventh Diamond) We met at Yen Ching's and talked for hours. It is so easy to talk with these girls. We laughed, had tears coming out our eyes from laughing so hard, talked about our upcoming adoptions, the wait, the emotions that go along with this journey and the deep friendships that we make along the way.
I learned many things form these woman this past Friday. Especially from Kimberley. (I'll post about those later) I discovered that my kids school name isn't that bad.....it could be "Good Willie" (Kelly) and I am thankful I don't have kids that sleep walk and scare me in the middle of the night. (Nancy)
And then of coarse when it came to the fortune cookie time......mine was so totally weird. So when our waiter came back, Kelly told him I got a bad fortune and that I needed another one. He asked to see it. Ok.....he just starts cracking up.....he looks at me and says "oh you got the g*y one! Now doesn't that just figure! I said well I ate it.....what does that mean? He told me not to worry since it was talking about men! lol WHEW! Glad we cleared the air on that one! ;)
Thank you girls for a great night........hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
S*





25 comments:
Well Stef, all I have to say is...behind every great man there is another.....
I had the best time, but I'm nervous about what you're going post about...the purse or the crack???
I'd be lost without you.
Glad you all had a GREAT Time..
Wish I lived closer to you WONDERFUL WOMEN...
You are all great...
And have helped me through the rough times and good times on this amazing journey..
Oh the fun I could have if I lived closer to ANYONE... Glad you girls took the time to have a ladies night out! Sounds like fun was had by all.
fun! fun! fun! =D
Why do y'all live so far away from me. Glad Nancy made it...afraid it is much further than 4 hours for me and of course I'd bring Annslee so no thanks LOL
Glad you had a great time...love your fortune : O
Sounds like a great time. I enjoyed meeting Kelly last weekend when she was in Seattle. What a great kinship we all share. Wow, we are lucky gals!
Looks like great girl-time!!
I still laugh every time I think about Saturday evening. What fun we had.
BTW, Nancy's motel was at 68th & Clay (not 28th -- poor thing). Next time, she'll call one of us to figure out where she needs to stay!
So....when's the next GNO? : )
Looks like so much fun. I wish I lived closer! I would have to crash the party.
Sounds like a great time. I'm ready for a GNO. It's been too long. Great picture!
My husband recommends next GNO to be just after Thanksgiving. He could be home with the kids then.
Anyone game?!
I just wanted to let you know that I think you are just such a neat person. I've been reading your blog for some time and have finally decided to come out of "hiding". I have a daughter from China too. You can check out my blog at www.zupetzfamily.blogspot.com Take care, YOU are a GREAT mom! Lisa
Just read Kimberley's post, I think you fortune cookie was too hilarious,LOL.
It sounded like you had a fantastic night, wish I lived closer..
BTW, what is your kid's school name, curiousity is killing this cat.;)
Sounds like such a fun time!
Makes me wish I was there, it looks like you guys had a great time.
Just like I asked Kimberly,are you banned from EVER entering that place again.
So glad you were able to go out and have so much fun.
I bet everyone arounfd your table wished they were sitting with you gals.
Looks like a fun GNO. Its so nice to get away and spend time with great friends. :)
Looks like fun was had by all!
Great picture of some beautiful ladies. Good to hear you had a great time!
Babes. Mega babes. If you were presidents, you'd be BABERHAM LINCOLN! ;)
Looks and sounds like fun was had by all!
How wonderful that you all live close enough together to have a GNO every now and again.
Such well deserved fun.
You guys have so much fun at these get togethers! Good times= great memories!
I glanced at the title of your post and thought it read GYNO,I couldn't figure out what the photo had to do with anything. I think I need more sleep.
Glad you had fun with the girls!
sounds like a blast and wish i could have been there ... i love laughing, learning, and crying with my friends !!!
Post a Comment