The poor girl would just sweat like bullets when we first got her home. Even if she was just crawling around inside, her hair would just become so wet it looked like she just got out of the tub. So one night after dinner I just started swirling it around and made it stand straight up. She was a good sport as I got quite a laugh out of the whole ordeal. No gel or hair spray required....at least not this particular summer! ;) It's not quite so bad now...thank goodness.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





26 comments:
That is some wild hair! I love her little tank top.
Too funny...Annslee sweats a lot too....
These will be great pics for her wedding video : )
Those photos are great. She is really gonna love 'em when she is a teen. (NOT)
Thanks for the giggle. She is gorgeous, sweaty or not.
OMG! Too cute!
All of the babies in our travel group were sweaty, too.
My, how she's grown!
TOO CUTE!!!
She sure is a doll..
Have a Great Day..
Kim
Too cute!! Hannah sweats a lot too. It makes you wonder why, even on warm days, they bundle the kids up in China.
Spicy Girl still sweats like that to this day. She has to wear her hair up all summer. She sleeps with a sheet only every night because she sweats in the night.
Hey mom, it is me bloggin from school. It is all going good. talked to washburn this morning but im in no trouble at all..ill fill u in later. but can u bring my CRIMPER when u pick me up so I can fix my hair before the football game at lauren's...don't forget..lol! ttyl
so cute! I have read alot of babies from Guatemala seem to sweat alot, I haven't heard of as many China babies.
Glad Emmie isn't in trouble!
Looks like me on a good morning....
My Jennifer sweats a lot from her head, her hair is so thick(and gorgeous).Both of my girls sleep with covers thrown off, complain of being hot.I am forever throwing blankets on them.
Sweet phots Steffie.
Too cute for words!
Those are the cutest pictures!!!!!!
HEY! I can comment on your blog again! I can only usually read it on Bloglines! Hooray!
That is soooome hair little girl is sporting. :-)
Steffie: I remember you talking about this stage. Sooooooooo cute! She's changed so much, now a big skool goyl.
that is so funny and cute !!!! i remember that baby face from China ... love ya ...
What a cutie pie :P
Oh Stef, those pictures are hilarious! (and I thought Lily was the one with the wild n crazy hair!)
They are a couple of hot bodies, aren't they?
Love the hair. She has grown so much since those photos
Wow, she's changed so much!!
It's amazing to watch them transform isn't it!
:)
Sweet! Love flash back photo's. The hair cracks me up. lol
That's too funny!
As usual so very very cute.
Hope all is well on your end.Fall sure is in the air.
Take care, be good,(ok skip the being good) have fun.
So glad you are able to blog again I miss you when you take a break.Waiting for the next adventure in you life.Some bring tears to my eyes,others have me falling off the chair laughing.
Have a wonderful weekend my dear friend.
Stil counting on you to do a Dutch Dance with me next May.
I remember that - how cute!!! Yes, our spicy girls were always sweating!!!!
Thanks for stopping bye.I was having Steffie withdrawls. I was afraid I had offended you until Becky said you have not been in blog land alot this week.Hope things slow down and you can do some more good posts.
Now that I can see the picture onwe would think it's me I always sweat too.Hope for her sake it's gotten better by now.
Hugs and take care.Tell teen thing Mr.Brian said hi. and misses her.
Love the wild hair! (and patient look on her face)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is just too cute!
Post a Comment