Saturday, September 15, 2007

It's a zoo here.......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I know that I have been slacking in my blogging and with visiting your blogs. Yes......I have even got a few complaints from some of you.......lol! All I can say is that we are adjusting to the new school schedule right now. Thing Teen is playing two sports, has practices every night of the week, soccer games have started and volleyball games start in another week as well. Thing 1 has started preschool and is also in a very feisty stage right now. I will be posting a few of those feisty issues in hopes of getting some suggestions. And then there is Thing 2 who we now also call "Thrasher". David and I are leaving this week to go on a very much needed mini "vaca" together for a few days, so I am getting all my ducks in a row and trying not to fret about leaving my Things. So I promise that in another week I will be visiting you a little more and posting some of the ridiculous happenings of The Tribe. ;) Stay tuned for some of the Middle School drama that we/Thing Teen is already dealing with, Thing 1 and her nap time issue that she just won't let go of and Thing 2 and everything that he will NOT do!

25 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i have emailed thing teen and haven't heard from her ... hope all is going well ... i understand crazy ... two kids two different schools, and sports keeps me busy also ... love ya bunches and thanks for coming to my shower today ... wish we could chat in person ...

Gracie said...

Glad your back...sorry I havent been blogging latley....trying 2 catch up....love the crazy zoo thing

LaLa said...

Have fun with hubby and can't wait to hear all the antics. Hope Emmie is ok : )

cougchick said...

have a good time on your get-away

Jewels of My Heart said...

Have a wonderful, peaceful vacation. Things will surely settle down.... eventually... hehee

Unknown said...

Girly, you sound stinkin busy..Thanks for updating us!

mommy24treasures said...

just a regular day in the zoo. Sounds famliar.:)
Have a lovely mini vacation.

Mom 2 six said...

Sounds like our place !!

kerri said...

Crazy here too, no need for explanations.
Enjoy your mini-vaca.
Look forward to your return. :o)

jennifer said...

Things have been crazy here too, and I don't even have preschoolers anymore! Have a great trip! I'm a little jealous. Maybe when we get moved and settled, we can try to do that.

Mr.Brian said...

So glad to hear you are going to return.Very anxious to hear of the crazy times at your place.I am sure to the rest of us it will be very entertaining.
when I hear you talk of the little man I just laugh,he sounds like he is all boy.You are in for some FUN years ahead of you.
As for your junior high schooler,good luck!My neighbors son just finished Jr.high, his parents and everyone else around survived but boy were we all stupid.Seems when you get to Jr.High you know it all.Lets hope Emmie is an exception to the case and stays her loving kind gal she is now.

Kim said...

Glad to hear you are going on a mini vac...... I am sure it is needed..Don't worry about the little ones... I know it is easy to say ... I worry about mine and they are big...
Mothers will always worry...
And don't you just love kids and their fun...
Take care
Kim

redmaryjanes said...

It is nuts trying to get back into the fall swing. Hang in there!

Truly Blessed said...

Here's hoping you have a restful and relaxing time on your mini vacation.

See you when you get back!

Nikki said...

Oh no! Not Middle School drama already...that stinks, but she has already proven that she handles herself very well in these situations at school. What's up this time?

I have missed chatting with you very much, but I can understand that you have a lot on your plate right now...

I look forward to more details about everything when you have time. Yay! You and David are getting away - that will be wonderful! Where are ya goin'?

Big hugs friend! Big hugs!

C's Mom said...

Live it up! We'll be here when you get back :0)

Tamara said...

Ha ha, I did a post today on a zoo too, great minds think alike, huh? Everytime I check your blog it has a new design! I like it.

Tiffany said...

I only have one feisty little Miss Thing and she has been a handful lately as well.
My friend and I decided it feels like a little sassy/feisty virus going around. LOL
Enjoy your mini vacation!!!!!!!!!!

Diana said...

Ahhhh, transitions, I feel your pain. I so understand what you are going through.

Cyber hugs and enjoy your mini-vacay with hubby.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Love your new look you little chamilion you.

Kim said...

Love the new look...
You change that once a month I think..
Hope you had a Great Day..
Take care
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!!!!!!

-Amy

Elise said...

The get-a-way will be so much fun!
Sorry about the middle school drama...sorry Emmie has to go through all that, such a hard age and girls can be so nasty. She is a great kid and will come through it with flying colors!

t~ said...

I totally get 'crazy'....we are having a lovely time adjusting to the new schedules.

Roy and Lori said...

Just wanted to say hi! I hope
you and your family are doing
great! Take care and have a
wonderful weekend! 10-25-07