A big thank you to my SP from Seventh Diamonds exchange group! I got my package in the mail and it could not have come on a better day! Thing 2 has been driving me NUTSO this morning and this adorable little outfit, matching hat, blanket and card MADE MY DAY!!!! Whoever you are.......thank you sooooooo much! ~Hugs ~
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





23 comments:
First comment on emmie's moms blog. i thoguht it'd never happen with all the comment you get. lol
Guess Who?
Hi Cody....are you ready for school to start yet? ;)
lol well kinda i've been getting pretty bored lately, im not ready for the school part but im ready for the hanging out and drama part lol
Well you know if you hang out with Emmie and her friends...there is bound to be drama! I'm not sure that is a good thing though! lol
no kidding, never a dull moment with them thats fer sure!
Love the blankie!
How fun that you have a secret pal...love the pretty pink goodies for Olivia.
And, yes, I can see you!!!
FYI, I am a lurker who read your journey to to Sophia, so I continue to following along until I one day can adopt. But anyway, If I use firefox the browser, your blog is in the left menu side, and at the top of the page it says older blogs. Just happened w/ the new design. But, if I read your blog with the safari browser, its okay. I build websites, so I can't even tell you why that happens. Just gotta love computers, no matter what.
Hey Steffie, really cute present! If i see your blog at Firefox i see the posts in the sidebar but if i use Internet explore i see it in the right way ;))
Melanie
www.picturesartmemories.blogspot.com
you loook fine in aol let me check firefox...yep thats the trouble... Firefox has you blank for some reason:(
Great SP gifts.
No probs seeing your lovely new look.
Keep smilin!
I can see you just fine. What a nice little present from your secret pal- how fun!
Just catching up on you! LOVE all the b-day pics and also like your new blog look! ; )
Ok, now I can see you just fine on IE. I love the gifts-very cute!!
Internet Explorer also a-ok from this lurker.
LOVE the new blog!!! Much more fancier than mine!! Also, just adore the name Olivia Grace..It's perfect!! Hee hee
Hey you.... respond to me.
I can see you too!! I use IE...anyway, love the SP pressies!! Isn't it cool that Seventh Diamonds thought to do this??!! She is just great!! I am still awaiting mine, and can't wait!!
Love the gifts..
Have a Great Evening.
Kim
Great gifts.
Okay I am so out of the loop......who is Scully. Not sure I want to know who this is with a name like Scully. HAHA.
no problemo viewin' this fine lookin' blog.
Sweet outfit!! I love her name!! And the new blog looks great!!!
Post a Comment