There are several of you out there that have your little one's just a stylin'! Even those of you that are waiting and/or sending Secret Pal gifts......I am seeing little snazzy outfits all over blogger world! So my challenge for the next few days is for everyone to leave a few links on where their favorite place to shop for your little munchkins is. If you have told me this before, please go ahead and leave the link again (Adele and Kim) .......I've probably lost it! (imagine that) Thing 1 is going to preschool this fall and Thing 2 is actually going to be leaving the compound to have play dates with Mommy on those days.....I need to have my Things sportin' some sweet stylin' outfits. (now my wardrobe is another sad, sad story)
We are leaving today for our last trip of the summer. We'll be going up north and pulling our boat to Torch Lake. We've been doing this for about the last 5 years (with the exception of last summer) and we just love it. We go with some good friends, (along with their kids) and they bring their boat and we just hang out on the lake all day. We've rented a condo to stay in and my laundry room is currently over flowing with all the chow I have purchased to feed the Tribe! ;) So...... I will have to catch up with all of you when I return because I am not bringing my laptop along............have a wonderful weekend and I expect to see TONS of cool new places to shop when I get back......! *wink*
OH......AND....has anyone ever this seen this print done in a toddler bedding set? I am going to be putting Sophia in a big girl bed come Fall,(twin size) and I would LOVE to get this in a bedding set for her. Any suggestions?






28 comments:
Ok, when I hit refresh on your blog, your neocounter works too. I think it just doesn't count when we refresh from our own.
FAB graphic there girl! I love gap kids, but I have boys. When my little princess gets here, I don't know where I will shop. I'll keep an eye on your post and maybe get some good ideas.
We got alot at Childrens Place this year. They have some cute toddler stuff and good sales. Shopping online you get good shipping prices also. Have a nice trip.
Ok....here are a few of mine:
www.CWDKids.com
www.labellaflorachildrensboutique.com
www.babyultimate.com
I seem to do a lot of Gymboree too, but who doesn't? ;)
I don't have any great places, but I'll be checking your comments to find some!
Have a great time. Sounds like alot of fun.
http://store.jigjogkids.com/
is where I got the capri sets made.
On my side bar under shopping is a link for a great quilter, who could do your bedding set and I have one more saved somewhere that makes twinsize comforters that is adopting, I will look for it later when I am not busy and post it for you too. I looove that fabric. Caitlyn has two blankets made of it, and her diaperbag. Then I started to get an outfit even and thought to myself good GOD she will look ridicuous STOP!
Have fun on your last summer trip...
Cute print.. Hope you find it..
Take care
Kim
I found some really cute things at Talbot's kids last year on clearance and didn't spend over $5 for anything.
I am known to peruse clearance racks, and the deals I can get.
Just last week, I got my oldest 4 new pairs of jean short for under $15 total. He needed them, and got to select the ones he wanted.
Have fun boating. I have not been boating since I was in HS. The song Redneck Yacht Club reminds me of those days on the Mississippi.
http://www.gingerandscallion.com/
Ginger and Scallion have some really cute clothes. I got S.G. the I "heart" Mama (Chinese characters) last year. I'm thinking about getting the daddy t-shirt this year. They also have some other unique little outfits.
Otherwise, I shop at Target, Children's Place and Gymboree.
Your vacation sounds wonderful. What a great way to end summer vacation with lounging around at the lake. FUN!!!
Okay, about the bedding. I looked all over for bedding in that fabric for a queen size bed and couldn't find it. I knew I HAD TO HAVE THAT FABRIC in Mal's big girl room so I ordered the fabric online and had drapes made out of it. I did a post on Mallory's bedroom. YOu will have to scroll down a good bit on my blog but you can see the drapes I had made in this fabric. I also had a friend paint a cherry blossom tree on her wall and also paint Chinese lanterns all around the room. I love her room now.
As far as children's clothing I order from Hanna Anderson and MiniBoden (love love love this place). I do love Gymboree too. I also buy from a local children's clothing boutique that carries brands that I like (Baby Lulu, Zaza Couture, Indygo Artwear, etc). Have a great trip!
carters.com
I actually go to the carters store (matter of fact, have a bloggy get together next weekend, looking forward to meeting lots of great gals, along with some of their families...)...
have a great trip, and we are so looking forward to seeing the pictures!!
I love that fabric! A friend of mine bought some of it and had someone make her curtains, bedskirt, etc.
Of course we love Gymboree. Another favorite and the clothes always fit Lily really well is Mini Boden. They have the cutest stuff! I also got a new catalog that has some neat things (but a bit pricey)
www.chasing-fireflies.com
Have a great trip!
www.fabric.com has this print I believe, I just deleted their latest email but I could find it I'm sure. You could have bedding made in any style.
Have loads of fun at the lake, I'm so jealous! Hubs wants me to help him install a window this weekend. Big Fun Yippee :)
Have a great time on your boating get-away...it sounds soooo great.
You know I get most of Lily's clothes at Tarjay! (and occasionally Baby Gap if I feel like splurging).
I'm sure your Things will be dressed fabulously (and so will you!)
Hugs!
We have a Little Me outlet not too far away. I always forget about it, then when I do go there, I found lots of little cute treasures!
Gymboree and Old Navy are my old stand-bys.
The fabric is from Michael Miller, one of my faves, he has the China Doll and Chines kids.
The one you have there is China Doll, I would love to know if there are sheets out there ready made in this material, it so sweet.
Adorable bedding!
Love the post. I have so many new site to visit. Enjoy your vacation.
out of the loop when it comes to teenie kids fashions, sorry.
Have a great time on the boat. Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the pictures.
I love that fabric, too. I would make curtains, duvet cover, bed skirt or whatever it is I wanted - if you don't sew, you could probably find someone who would. Depending on the size of bed, you might even be able to make sheets.
I ordered a handmade diaper bag made with the same China print fabric that you have listed on your blog. I had Emma's name and Josie's name stitched on the bag. It's going to be more like a purse than a bag with as darling as it is. I've included a link to the woman's website. She's a Bethany Christian mom.
Click HERE to view Terri Fleming's Totes for her China Tot website.
Have a great weekend on the water!
http://warmbiscuit.com/
May find your abric there, if not, easy to spend LOTS of money there.
Have a wonderful trip. Sounds DELIGHTFUL!
I bought that fabric online and made Hannah's baby bag out of it. I love it! Have never seen it in the stores though. You may have to get the fabric and make her a quilt or comforter out of it.
Here are a few of my favs (oh shut up, I'm a shopper)
Gymboree
Children's Place
Hanna Anderson
Baby Gap
Pottery Barn for Kids
Janie and Jack
Nordstrom's
Ralph Lauren Polo
Talbot's for Kids
E-bay Designer Overalls
E-bay for lots of shit.......
Ok, get your moola out and start shopping......
i have not secrets ... love target, children's place, and baby gap ... we do have some speciality shops here for sunday dresses, but no online lengths .... have fun boating ... wish we were there .. love the print ... my friend marybeth has it, but she had the bedding made ...
I don't have any suggestion for shopping. I do all the old standbys. I have to agree with Kim about the bag made out of the material. A frien had one made for me. It is adorable!! She really does a good job.
Happy Shopping!
Stacey
You were here and I was not now I am here and you are not!
I love the new look and the baby girls name.
Hope you are having fun.
Good Morning Stef!
What are you all doing this weekend? We've got a wedding in the early afternoon, but after that we're just hanging out. Nursery duty tomorrow at church.
I'll be anxious to see hwt you find for fall with all these great suggestions. I e-mailed you some a week or two ago but if I think of more..I'll let you know.
Kim
Post a Comment