Thought I would start the week off with a little entertainment.......this girl gets crazier by the day. Love her to pieces.....Thing 2 goes in for his 15 month check up today and shots......that should tell you how my next two days are going to be! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





32 comments:
Hey, I read you had some "drama" over the weekend. Everything all right? I'm running to work, but I'll catch you later.... Smooch, smooch.
Awe... active right before bedtime! Sounds like my Sophia. She'll run around and around 'watch me run!' and then go to bed 10 minutes later.
Glad your Sophia doesn't need a de-worming, but instead, is just having fun! ;)
Too funnny :- )
She is just the cutest thing. I bet there is never a dull moment at your house!
TOO CUTE!!!
She is so funny.. Anything so that we don't have to go to bed..
Have a great week.
Kim
Too cute!
Fun times...hope the check up goes well!
WOW, the planets are in orbit, as I can open your site using Firefox again! yippee! More snark, more often from more computers.
As for Sophia, there is always room in the "crazy girl" club! She is so sweet and honest.
Miss ya
Love the break dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Lily was watching it and heard the sleep comment. She said, "NO SLEEP."
She wanted to watch Sophia's video again.
Active before bedtime, that's my house too. Very sweet.
Stock up on the wine and Advil , hope the Dr's visit goes well and there's no side effects from the shots.
You go girl! Sophia will be on So You Think You Can Dance before you know it.
Sorry to hear about Thing 2's shots......... boohoohooooo
I don't think SOMEONE was anywhere near ready for bed!!! Love it!!
AHHH! What a cutie! Looks like she was roaring to go for at least another 2 rounds of the clock!
Love it!!!! What a super cute video...such talent
So did she go to bed soon after that?
No wonder she is so darn crazy look at her mom!
Glad to know you kids will grow up knowing what a fun family is.Nothing better then crazy parents.I had then and look how I turned out.
That is too cute! She's a spinnin on those buns.
And I hear the same thing all the time, "No Momma, I not tired!"
that is so sweet! Love hearing her voice! Love that surge of energy that comes right before a deep sleep. Sweet Dreams to everyone!
I love how you get them to wear themselves out...such an active group you have (first the parade, now the break dancing....I love it!!).... The Beckering Tribe is very entertaining...keep it coming!!
Fancy moves, Sophia!
Hopefully she spun herself sleepy...
Scott would be proud .. he was a break dancer back in the day ... you go girl !!!!
Did Little Miss Sophia had some energy drink with her bedtime snack?! CUTE!!
Looks like miss Sophia got her second wind right before bed. How is baby Daniel doing? Did is shots go okay?
You know Verna.....when I let her drink that Red Bull, I kinda wondered about that?!?!?!?
JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!
lol...what a little pill we have on our hands! =)
You go girl!!
So good to see your princess again! I have MISSED you while on my hiatus!! Glad to be back!!! ; )
I am ready for fall weather so you are blogging more.I am missing you Steffie.You can often be my comic relief.
Too cute!!!
Tag, you're it, check out my blog to find out why....
Love the part when Sophia says she is "cwazzee". Love her dance moves.
So cute!
Too cute!
Glad to have found another "cute kid fix" blog.
Post a Comment