Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I think I am going to attempt to take all my Things to the Mall today.....I'm nearly ralphing just thinking about it....Thing 2 has NEVER been to the Mall......stay tuned......

38 comments:

Nancy said...

You are a VERY BRAVE woman. Obviously, you are not going to be looking for anything specific today;)

Good Luck!

Steffie B. said...

Specific????? How about just getting through the ordeal? Does that count? ;)

Verna said...

I agree that you are very brave. I can't even get to the grocery store very often. I just hate it cuz it is such an ordeal. Mya is good for about half the store and then she starts getting crabby. The other day I set off to the fabric shop and gave up before I even go there. Let us know how that works. Is Em coming along?

Holly said...

Good luck! I know it is difficult running errands with one little one......I can't imagine two :- ) I will be back later to hear the scoop on the mall trip!

Steffie B. said...

Oh yeah....first off, Thing Teen would NOT miss a chance to go to the Mall.....second....I'm not looking to be taken out of the Mall in a straight jacket...but you never know....I'll be bringing the camera along! lol

Kim said...

Have a great outing! What are you shopping for? Let me know where the sales are :) I'm looking for sales on back to school clothing for a teen

Tami said...

Baby steps out the door...baby steps to the car...baby steps into the mall....baby steps through the crowds... :)(My one and only movie reference! :)

Kim said...

You will be fine..
Have a great trip.. Sure your great Thing Teen will be a GREAT help..
Can't wait to see the end results..
I am sure we will see happy faces on all the Things and even MOM
Take care
Kim

Steffie B. said...

I bet you are right Kim....only the smile will be on my face AFTER we are home, the Things are in BED, and I am out on the dock having a DRINK! lol I'm thinking this will be around 8:30PM....anyone want to join me?

Kim said...

Sure will.. be right over.. let me get on my jet...HAHA..don't I wish..
Have fun.. I have faith in you..
Kim

Elizabeth said...

Good luck, may the force be with you. Maybe prebook your appt with the therapist before you go?

Carrie said...

Good luck Stef! Olivia loves going up/down on the escalators. We could do that for hours and she found it very entertaining.

Where do you get all your cute clip art from?

Adele said...

You are very brave. HAHA. I hope it all goes well. I had to laugh when I saw that you said you were "ralphing" already. I had to laugh out loud at that one. I used to say that in high school. I think I just might start saying it again. HAHA.

Liz and Ava said...

I guess I've got the only toddler who truly loves to go to the mall or any store for that matter! If she is at all crabby(which is very rare) we head to the store and she's as happy as a pig in sh*t!
Oh by the way Steff, the things on Ava's arms are velcro splints to keep her hands away from her mouth.
They come off for bathing and changing only. On for three weeks.
Today is her first day with them off, and she is still pointing to her sippy cup thinking she still can't get it to her mouth and I need to hold it.

Lauren said...

You have fun with that!

Nancy said...

I have every faith in you that YOU can do it, I am just not sure how the THINGS are going to take to it.
Can't wait to read tomorrow's blog.

Elise said...

You have fun with them all....we took our nieces to the mall the other day and it went much better than I thought....of course I had the two older girls to help. Maybe have Em bring a friend:)

Robin said...

Have fun with that. You are truly BRAVE! Hope all goes well and everyone has a great time.

Tamara said...

Brave lady! Hope all went well.

Diana said...

Lookin' for some photo ops for your blog and an excuse to drink heavily after the trip? You go girl....will be checkin' back at 8:30 pm provided my Things chose to lay their heads to rest by then.

Tiffany said...

You are SO brave! I can't wait to read about the adventure.

Steffie B. said...

You got it Diana....Mr. Brian has been whining...so the pressure is on to blog about my crazy life that I try soooooo hard to keep quiet about! lol

4D said...

Good luck! Park close to the door. Buy some ice cream. Should be good!

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOw did it go? Any missing kids? Any "incidents"? Hope it went okay.....:-)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i wanna go ... you need suckers, wipees, sippy cups, and gold fishies ... it gets me a good hour before the whining starts and then i head off to get icees .... you can do this ... just keep saying i think i can, i think i can ....

LaLa said...

have a fun time....our biggest struggle with the mall now is that Annslee wants to do the bungy thing...next time I will say yes : )

PLEASE post the pics!!!

Nikki said...

Way to conquer your fear, Stef!

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

Ashley said...

Oh, this ought to be entertaining ... :)

Laura Nipper said...

Good for you. Cant wait to hear the story about your mall trip. I took the kids to Kohls today and we last about 10 mins because Morgan started to melt down and Aiden was yelling at her. We were really cute! Shopping with kids is stressful.

D & S said...

Good luck! I hope things went well.

Beckyb said...

I'm thinking it's a bad sign if it's almost 8:30 and you still haven't posted - hmmmm, Mama Machine breakdown? You got stuck in the playarea and fell asleep? Emmie had so many bags you couldn't get our of the mall with the things and the bags?? Oh this is fun just THINKING of the possibilities!!! :)

redmaryjanes said...

It's 9:02pm are you still on the dock? I'm coming over for a drink.

Jewels of My Heart said...

STRAP them in that new stroller and don't let them free.... lol

Mr.Brian said...

Now I am sure you are nuts.PLEAE let us know how it went.I am ready for a good laugh please don't let me down.

Kim said...

Hey... where are you... I know you are not still at the mall.. Or are you??? Did they take you over the edge..
Come back.. where are you.. we are just want to know how the mall was..
Have a great evening..
Hope you haven't drank to much out on the dock..HA HA
Kim

insanemommy said...

Did they "break" you?!?! lol. My dh's idea of taking the animals out alone is to the deck! Chicken Shit. He doesn't know what hard is....Can't wait to read all about your "outting".

Gwen Oatsvall said...

GETTING WORRIED ... PERHAPS YOU HAVE HAD SUCH A FABULOUS TIME YOU ARE STAYING TILL THEY KICK YOU OUT ???

Carey said...

Just a regular day at the mall for me! I do try to avoid that myself, and my kiddos are a teeny bit older (at this point!). LOL!