Friday, July 20, 2007

Princess Sophia

I'd say this picture about sums it up at our house!

41 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

kerri said...

Adorable little princess.
Have a great weekend Steffie, the weather looks fantastic.

Kim said...

TOO CUTE!!!
She is A PRINCESS..
Have a great weekend
Kim

Mom 2 six said...

I love the crown.
Have a great weekend too !

Holly said...

Hope you have a great weekend too! What a beautiful little princess.

Wendy said...

to funny!!!

Verna said...

Yep, We have a similar thing going here!

Elizabeth said...

But certianly it's not a sparkly as your tiara?

Kim said...

how cute!!!

Thanks for visiting our new blog - I LOVE it!!!

p.s. you were my inspiration!

sheryl said...

She's a princess indeed!

Sheryl

Laura Nipper said...

Awh she is the pretty princess!

Gracie said...

What a pretty princess

Tiffany said...

Sophia is a very beautiful princess!!!!!!!!!!

Beckyb said...

LOVE it - looks like our princess theme!!!! :)

insanemommy said...

I want a crown like that! I was wondering where you were girly girl. Everything good?

LaLa said...

Awwww...what a beautiful princess she is too!!!

The cooler is packed, Dora lifejacket in hand..we are on our way LOL

Roy and Lori said...

She is so pretty! Just adorable!

Mr.Brian said...

A princess just like her mom and big sister.
Have a wonderful weekend Steffie.I will try to think of a fun post to do.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love it, love it ... i would have to say we all have one kind of princess or another at all our houses ... have a great weekend ... love ya lots.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your highness.... your beauty and your sweetness takes my breath away...
Have a great weekend all.

Nancy said...

Great Picture.

I have set up a blog, and would love any help. After 2 hours trying, I have given up for tonight.
http://asennd.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh what a face!

Pam said...

And a beautiful princess she is. Miss you all. Tell David to behave himself. Oh, tell him my dog is doing much better. No shot gun was needed.

Love ya

Dannye said...

and what an awesome princess she makes!!!

Mommy Spice said...

And that's the way it should be....LOL!!

May Momma said...

One cute princess! Hope you all have a great weekend..

D & S said...

Very cute!

Tamara said...

Priceless! I'm loving the your and Kim's blog look. Can you hook me up with Verna too?

redmaryjanes said...

YOU HAVE WON A SHOWER PRIZE AT ELIZABETH'S SHOWER!! COME ON OVER AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE!

redmaryjanes said...

AND that little Miss Sophia is a Beauty Queen!

Nikki said...

Oh yeah! It's all good (until they start abusing their royal power!)

Little Miss Sophia is darlin' as always...hope you are having a fabulous weekend.

LaLa said...

Love your PC pic : ) I know Ms. Dragonfly did too...

Tracy said...

She looks quite comfortable wearing that crown!!!! :)

Jeff and Valerie said...

Cute princess!

redmaryjanes said...

Man, you are up early!! I started a new post for Sunday if you want to pop in today.

Anonymous said...

WAY too cute!
I love it, just love it.
Blessing to you on this beautiful morning !!

Nancy said...

Steffie,
To get the pictures in my text, I write my text out completely. Then I go to the icon bar to the picture and click on it. The picture will come up at the top. I just drag it to where I need it. The only downside, is tha the top text will move down, and you have to go back and backspace it to the top.

Nancy said...

Steffie,
To get the pictures in my text, I write my text out completely. Then I go to the icon bar to the picture and click on it. The picture will come up at the top. I just drag it to where I need it. The only downside, is tha the top text will move down, and you have to go back and backspace it to the top.

Diana said...

Must be the name. My Sophia is our little princess aussi!

Linette said...

I love it! And what a great crown. :)

Sophie's Mom said...

Yup, she's a cutie alright! Love the jammies, too!